OneShot - Jungkook

Four years. It's been four years since I've known him and him to me. We met, by chance, in a cafeteria, where we both used to attend. At that time, I barely listened to music, so I didn't know the high trends at the time, I didn't know who he was when I saw him for my first time. Jeon Jungkook.

  Perhaps, it was fortunate, at that time, not to recognize it, for it caused that we could start a friendship, without the suspicion of ulterior motives, behind recognition, and this, this friendship, continues to the present day being only good friends, that we can count on each other.

  I never thought of him more than that, friends.

  But a while back, it started bothering me, when he referred to me as his friend, of course, it was the truth, but it bothered me, that's for sure.

  I don't have the guts to tell you, how I feel about him, how much I like him, I'm afraid he won't feel the same and end up ruining our friendship.

  Now, I'm here in my room watching a series on the computer, thinking more than being aware of what's going on in front of me on the screen. He must be having fun with the rest of the boys in the band, I don't care if he spends time with them, since I also consider them as my best friends and I know they're great people. But right now, I feel a little jealous and maybe also jealous, because I can't be with him, the way I like to be.

  Then I fell asleep.

  It was 4:00 in the morning, when I woke up with the strong and repeated beats at the entrance door. I stood up and approached the door, I asked who it was.

  -Who's that?

  -It's me. -It was the only answer I got, and that came to me, for I would recognize that voice anywhere and at any time.

  I opened the door and let him in, but I had to help him, since he was a little drunk, which was nothing of his custom.

  -Why did you drink? Still so much, the way you're being like this? You know you shouldn't push and something could have happened or come here, the way you are.-I waited for an answer from him, but nothing, nothing coming from him, seemed like he was thinking of something, and whether he said or not to speak.

  -You're not going to answer me?-maybe for the drink, he won the courage he lacked, because I would never expect what he said next to get out of his mouth.

  -Because I like you. And I couldn't bear to be quiet about it for saying.

  I was silent, it did not seem real that moment, and the words I so wanted to say in reply, were not coming, I was completely speechless.

  -Why don't you like me?-began again to speak, without for a second, understood my silence, my lack of words, as a denial of my part to his feelings. -What do I need? For you to like me.

  -Did you ever ask me if I liked you? I've ever denied it, or demonstrated something for you to believe that I have no feelings for you.

  Before he could answer, I pushed him into the bathroom, so he could take a bath to get out that strong drink of booze and be more lucid, than he was going around. I sat on the couch in the living room, trying to pay attention to the movie that was passing at that moment on the television screen.

  After a few moments, I felt him sitting next to me.

  -Even if I like being alone with you and enough of that, I'd rather look and face your eyes. -Soon I looked away, he was sober this time, his moment of saying drunken craziness had already passed and was now completely sober.

  -Look at me.-affectionately, with his hand turned my face towards him, approaching the few of my face and initiating a calm and passionate kiss. For sure, that moment was our principle to two and the rest of our lives together.