Zalgo's Arrival

This was not good, not good at all. Slender looked around him as everything went to hell around him. He could see his entire family fighting, each one against at least one other person that could match them. Or even outmatch them because of the element of surprise.

He could feel the essence of chaos surrounding him, and that was something he hated. Slender stood there and turned, seeing the figure that was behind him. The essence of darkness, hunger, and chaos washed over him like tidewater taking away the sand from a beach. The figure that floated there was a large, hulking figure. His height rivaled Slender's own. Horns came from the head of swirling shadows, red light radiating from it as if it was clawing itself free. Three mouths lined down the chest, filled needlepoint teeth oozing with saliva and tongues coming out of them. Where eyes should be two bright red orbs, and in the center of the forehead was a circle and a dot.

" Y͓ǫ͖̝̟͙͚u̻͔̮̘̺͝ ̷͖ṛe͕͖̞̝a̵͓̠̹͎̻̘̺l̸̗͉̲͕͉̲̹l̶̖̻͚͔̰͎̭y̻̺̭̫͖ ̖͍hav̶̖̺͚e̤ ̷̮̻̜̫̜o̢͇͈̪̠̘u̺̳͎͉̻̗t̹͔̣͈d̮͖͕͡ọ̻̱n͈̲̩̪ͅe ̷̞̠̥y̨̯o̟͇̥̝͈͍u͞r̹̟͈̜͖̙ͅs͇̞̗̜̟e̢͖̳l̠͔̤f̭̰͢ͅ ̯͎t͍̳̞h͎̪̬i̵ş̦̣͓͇̹̱ ̡̗̙y̬̤͎̺e͠a̫̤͎͔̠͚̖r̲͠, ̷̺̮̦͓̪I̷̻̻̙̺̦ͅ ̡̥ͅm̦̲̲u͇̪͚͠s̶̱̫͉t̩̝ ͙̬s̷a̬͔̺̞y̳͍͙̦.̞͎" it speaks, the voice garbled. It was beyond normal human comprehension, but Slender could tell what he was saying. It didn't matter either, he was here on his territory and that broke the agreement.

'Zalgo, you broke the treaty. You know this means war!' he yells out to the chaos figure. It only laughed in response, a laugh that vibrated the very air around them both.

Between the two of them, reality warped and twisted around them both. The ground blinked in and out of existence, the air appeared thick with heat waves. So, think someone could swim in them if they didn't burn up first.

Slender wasn't going to wait for him to make the first attack, so he takes care of that himself. His has his tentacles spring out and lash out at the chaos entity.

Zalgo saw this and jumped back away from all of them, swatting them away with one of his long-shadowed arms. They came after him again, and he kept backing up deflecting them trying to not be hit. He made it appear easy, but it took a lot of energy for him to do it.

"Y̡̖͚̪̤̮̙o̳u҉̦͙̲̪̠ ̺̠̳̯̟h̝̥̣͓̼a̳̺̟̯v͓̣͍̳̳͜e͉̳ ̖̥̮̬͟f̦̬u̷͔̥̙̝͈͇̮n͚ ̵̰͇̯̥̖͍ṋ̡o͇w̜̭̗̻.͢ ͚̻̺͇͠I̠ ̡̮h̼̥̮͓̹ḁ͔̺̩͈̲̰̕v̞̣͍͍͍̺e̘ ̗͖̠͚͜ͅṃ͉̯̰o̻̪͎͕r̜̱͚͎̘e͉͖̘̬̙̱ ̞̟͚i͙͓̰̞̗̘̜m̵͎̗̙̰̲p̻̟͔̹͙͝or̢̤̮̖̱̭̘t͏͍̱͓̥a͕͈͈͢ͅn̥̙̦͘t҉͓̯͚̱ ̷̩̙͎̝̗̼ͅṭ͙ḩ̰̬̗͍͉̰ͅi͖͓̙͈͠n͙͚̦̳̖̺̮g̨̫̣̜̣̠s̙̗͇̱͔͖ ͖t͚̭o̠̣͉̞͝ͅ ̺̤ḓ͜o.̖" Zalgo spoke. He then drew up himself and vanished into smoke.

That was not the end of what was going on. All around Slender saw things starting crawl out of the ground. It seemed as if they were zombies mixed with something out of a Lovecraftian horror story. Each one more warped last. To any normal person, their mind would have broken. Not Slender. This was nothing more than vermin to him. But even a pack of rats can get bold against a cat. Or even kill the cat.

Slender also heard a scream that echoed out over the entire forest. There was only one person who could scream that loud, and that meant he is in some big trouble. Slender took a flicker of a second to bring him back to the mansion. That wasn't enough. That chaos thing was interfering with his own Domain.

'Shit!' Slender cursed, head whipping around looking at what is going on. Now he was surrounded by a near army of these..things. These creatures around him, surrounding and beginning to claw his way at him.

He knew what was going on, and that everybody was in danger. He hears a high pitched scream. Someone was in trouble. He tried to teleport to it, to help the person who screamed, but he was unable to. The chaos energy is messing with his Domain, messing with his powers. Instead, he uses what focus he could to teleport everybody that works for him in the Domain back to the mansion.

The creatures that were around him were already on top of him. Clawing at him, tearing into his suit and to his flesh under it. Inky black iquor oozed from these wounds, hitting the ground. Warping where it lands before dissipating into nothing.

Slender then releases his tentacles and swirls all them around him. He picks up a few with them and rockets them into the crowd, knocking a group of them over. Picking up a few more, he tears them in half raining the gore over the rest. This...army of creatures seemed endless to Slender. He needed a way to kill a lot of them, and fast. He starts to take steps, long legs going over their heads and feet between their bodies. Like Moses parting the sea, he used his telekinetic powers to force them away from him. It was as if there was a bubble of power around him. They couldn't touch him, but every hit did drain a little more focus from him.

When he got into the forest he lowered his barriers again. The hoard rushed toward him, all looking wrong as they moved. They cracked, moaned, groaned all together into a chorus of death. Upon getting to the edge of the forest, Slender looked down at the bodies. He started to use his tentacles to lift them up and fling them. Spines snap, and many were impaled on the branches through the bodies. from the power of his mind alone.

When all the bodies piled up, they kept coming. Slender then starts to gather more energy. The heat from the fresh corpses pooled in front of Slender gathering up. Then all at once, it was released, fire engulfing him and everything around him. The forest, the bodies, and those that were still alive near him. Once it was a sphere turned into a beam as it went over the army of the beings. The screams were high pitched, making ears bleed and the unholy cries pierce the ear.

As they all burned, Slender watched. Things burning and running, his forest home on fire. He could put it out, but he needed these things gone. He also was on fire, but it didn't bother him. It didn't burn him. Not the same way those things burned.