16 || England

It's settled! Y/n, Cade, and Bee are going to England with Cogman, the robot butler who has an extraordinary personality and dashing attitude. Izabella, Sqweeks, Jimmy, and the other Autobots are directed to stay in the States while Y/n is out on the quest she is supposed to fulfill.

"Welcome to Air Folgan." Cogman announced. "Please strap in. Turbulence can kill." He casually finished. "There will be no snack service on this flight, no drinks, no fun."

****

𝐂𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧... 𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟕 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡.

Quintessa still held Optimus as her hostage or had him as a toy to torture... She may seem very beautiful for Cybertronian life, but she's pure evil. "Optimus, it is time you knew the truth." She told him. "The place you call earth has another name. Unicron."

"Earth... Unicron?" He replied in confusion, getting zapped lightly by Quintessa's restraints. "Cybertron's ancient enemy."

"Yes." She says. "You are going to kill him. With my staff, we will drain the very life from Unicron. Earth will die..." She said narrowing her eyes to Optimus.

"Yes." He said.

"And your world will be reborn, Nemesis Prime." She whispered to him.

Prime's eyes went from bright blue to bright purple. "I will fight anyone who stands in my way."

****

Y/n tampered with the talisman that wandered her chest, tapping its texture. Bumblebee sat right beside her in car form inside the plane. The girl opened the driver's door and plants herself in the seat before shutting the door. "Hey, Bee." She smiled, putting her hands on the wheel and it with both thumbs. "You doing okay?"

"Never better." His radio said. "How's the pretty lady?"

Y/n chuckled and felt her cheeks burn a little. She nodded and shrugged at the same time. "Well, I'm okay. I miss my family but..."

"You miss 'em." He said to her. "Missing family is okay."

"Yeah. But now I have Cade, Jimmy, Izabella, and best for last... You." She smiled at him, listening to the mechanical whirs and purrs he made at her.

The station had a chuckle before Bee spoke with it. "What could you possibly want with me?"

"You really understand me, Bee. More than most people." She said, laying her head on the steering wheel.

"I'm--A car. No girl would--love her car."

"Bumblebee, you're not just my car, you're family... And..." She sighed and shook her head, looking at herself in the rearview mirror. What she was thinking scared her but if this is how she feels then she must spill it out to Bee. No matter how awkward it may feel.

Bee changed the station. "Y/n, what is it?"

"I really love you, Bee." She nervously grinned. Y/n finally said it. She's been having these thoughts and feelings to herself for a little bit but she didn't think they were true. At first, she thought her mind was playing tricks on her but Bee really cares for her. He wants to protect nd provide what he can and Y/n wanted to do the same... however, that may be. "I know this escalated quickly and it might sound weird but I feel this--"

"Connection?"

Y/n stopped and thought, finding herself smiling again. "Yeah." When the girl with the talisman confessed her feelings for a yellow Camaro, Bee switched on a few lyrics from Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud.