The Beginning

In the beginning, I could only love me. That plan came crashing down when I met you. Your graceful strides, the softness of your voice, your gorgeous smile, and even your small stature. I knew I had to talk to you.

And I did

One thing led to another and we were dating for years. That is, until I had to go and mess it up and let someone ruin what we had. I watched you leave school, crying, and I did nothing. I let myself get played and now I'm paying for it because you met him.

My cousin was comforting you and looking out for you since I left.

You fell for him.

Love, all of the things you don't know about him could weigh down the universe. Every time I see him he gives me a wicked smile and tells me all about you. He sends me pictures, texts, videos, and he calls me. I feel like I've been tied by the neck to a pole and I'm standing at the top of it.

I regret so much, but I can't tell you. I love you and I can't live without you, so please, figure out for yourself how bad of a person my cousin is.

Now I'm here.

At a wedding.

Your wedding...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is Jordan Matthew, and this is my punishment.

Well let's start at a part when I'm not crying, shall we?

I was sitting outside our dorm building with the love of my life, Leo Bleu, and his boyfriend, Andy Matthew.

"Well Leo I have to get going to class," my demon cousin says as he plants a kiss on Leo's soft cheeks. A flare of jealousy rushes through me, but I shake it off. Why do I still hang out with them? Well, my cousin is an idiot and his mother wanted us to stick together so I could help him out. I was basically forced to is what I'm getting at here.

"So Jordy what've you been up to lately?" My beautiful angel asks, looking up at me with eyes that scream out to me to just kiss him and not think of the consequences. Well that last bit was an exaggeration but you get my point.

"Nothing much, and you?" I respond in a cool I don't give a fuck way.

"Not too great I'm afraid," he says while giving a nervous laugh.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"That would be nice, but not out here."

"Oh."

Oh. OH?! YOU DUMB ASS HOE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE IS TELLING YOU SOMETHING'S BOTHERING HIM AND YOU JUST SAY OH?!

Nonetheless, we stand up and he leads me to his unshared dorm.

"Don't freak out, okay?" He says.

"It depends on what you're showing me." I want to jump out a window.

"Ok then..." he says as he lifts up his shirt to reveal a bunch of bruises around his waist and hips.

I'm going to kill Andy. All I can tell you is that I saw red.

"Did... did Andy do this to you?" I ask, hoping he will ditch Andy and let me hold him and kiss him 'til Andy is just a faint memory.

He visibly gulped. "Yes." He said meekly.

I walked up to him as my self control snapped and give him a bone crushing hug.

"I'll make sure nothing like this ever happens again," I whisper and I can feel him nod.

Yes I know I skipped like a lot of the story but it was too painful to go back and look at.

Anyways...

That night I stayed with Leo and talked with him. The only problem is that he thinks that I don't have feelings for him, and that it's something else that's keeping me from finding someone new.

The next morning I come up with a plan, and as soon as Leo wakes up that plan will roll into action...
----------------------------------------------
Well anyways to whoever read this, this was the first chapter of this fiasco... yes I know it's choppy, yes I know there are grammar mistakes, but I ain't gonna lie bc I was lowkey crying when I wrote the original first chapter, so I scraped it and kept the beginning only to improvise.
~Raven