Character Bio

Name: Tenshi

Age: 15

Homeworld: Unknown. Currently: Destiny Islands

Appearance: Light skin, oval shape face, sapphire blue eyes, straight eyebrows, long thick eyelashes, rosy cheeks, pale pink lips, white wavy chin-length hair with a short side swept fringe. A slender yet sightly tone body.

Current Attire: A off-shoulder short sleeve top with black and white stripes, gray baggy capris, a blue waist bag and white high tops. A silver chain necklace with a half white and black heart pendant which she had ever since arriving on the Destiny Islands, blue studded earrings and 2 black and white glass bangles on her left wrist.

Child Attire: A off shoulder white dress with a blue collar and black sleeves.

Pokemon on hand: Eva(Eevee), Roxy(Rockruff), Rose(Budew), Azure(Swablu), Marina(Popplio)

Pokemon at Destiny Lab's: Feebas, Seel, Chikorita and Makuhita

History: Tenshi, along with another girl name Kairi washed up ashore on Destiny Island with no memory of their past. The only thing Tenshi can recall is running from someone and falling into darkness. Kairi was adopted by the island's mayor and Tenshi was adopted by a married couple. Close to a decade later, she has grow closer to Sora, his younger sister Hikari, Riku and Kair, the five were inseparable. One day, Riku proposed to build a raft to travel to the outside world. The group of friends commence on building it, not knowing the dangerous in store for them.