Prologue - I'm Fine

Y/N'S POV

"You're a psycho," Natalya stated bluntly. The corners of my pursed lips twitched into a smirk at that word. 'Pyscho.' It was more than true. It was evident that I wasn't sane, even more so than me being a 'psycho.' Scripted or not, fake or real, it was more than true, not even I, myself, could deny that obvious fact. 

But no one knew.

They hardly ever saw me outside of the ring and when I did... I lied.

Lie. 

I lie to them daily. The twitching caused by lack of sleep which was brought upon me by the demon known as insomnia was becoming noticeable. They would ask what it's from, if  I'm okay or if they could help me in any way but I always lie. "I'm fine,"
"I just got hurt a little, it'll be gone by tomorrow,"
"I'm fine,"
"I'm fine,"
"I'm fine,"

I'm not fine. 

Seth's POV 

She was doing it again. She missed her lines and kept that creepy smirk. The fans never paid any attention since the character she portrayed was normally flooded with psychopathy, just like her brother. But I can tell there's more to it. We never spoke much, she hardly spoke to anybody unless it was in the ring. There's one thing she always said that I knew was not true.

"I'm fine,"

No.

Y/N Good was not fine. Her hands twitched almost constantly, her radiant E/C eyes carried the largest of bags, she never revealed any skin other than her face and hands. She talks to herself. She was alone, isolated from the world whilst having an argument with herself, gripping her hair as if her life depended on it. 

She was not fine.

I watched in interest as her smirk slowly formed into an innocent smile, one that a child would use to get their parents to buy them candy. 
"I know," she replied, her voice as sickeningly sweet as her smile, her unnerving, ocean eyes tangled with insanity. I was fearful of her, no one really truly knew her. Not even her brother.

Before we had our small fight, Good and I were as close as brothers. Despite this, I never got to have a real conversation with his sister. Jonathan had once joked 'that woman will open up to a wall before any of us!'. I don't know why but... that hurt me. I want- no- I need to get to know that mysterious, broken woman buried deep beneath the thick layers of lunacy.  

Y/N Good, I will unravel your secrets, as hard as it may be. You're gonna be just fine...