𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝐴𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ, 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤...

****

Shortly after finding out that Y/n is the knight that is needed to save the world, her mind opened up a lot more. She realized how important she was but didn't know she was this important when it came to a talisman and the Transformers. If she is this important, is she in the same spot as those important and popular people in the world? The ones where she has to protect the Transformers identity? She assumed so if she was chosen to have the world.

Y/n sat outside the castle that night to get some fresh, very moist air she enjoyed. Hot Rod and Bee were in their vehicle mode, watching over the girl sitting on a short brick wall that reached to her knees and stares up at the moon. "Why me?" She asked. "Out of 7 billion people in the world, why a teenager like me? Why not Avery Stork or crazy Violet? Me? I'm valuable enough to save a whole different race of life and earth?"

"You're extremely valuable." Bee rolled up to her. "More than you... could ever imagine."

"But me, Bee... I don't understand."

The Bot lightly revved his engine. "Some people... Are afraid of the things that are to happen... For a reason."

"What is my reason?"

"You'll find out... Y/n. Not only are you... Valuable...to earth. You are valuable to me." The voice on the radio lowered in volume.

Valuable to Bumblebee? But they've only known each other for nearly a week or slightly more. Y/n isn't sure how long she has known Bee for-- it doesn't matter because all she wants is to..."To be with Bee." She softly said, quiet enough so he wouldn't hear her. A car. A car that is a robot and has real feelings and opinions about anything, any subject. Y/n takes in a deep breath and brings up a question she never thought of until now. "Bumblebee?"

"Yes?"

It'll sound crazy when she says this, but here goes nothing... "Do you ever think what it would be like if I was like you? Or you like me?"

Bumblebee switched many stations, looking for the correct words to respond to Y/n sitting on the wall. "Like me? That's quite impossible."

"I know, but do you ever think of it?"

"...sometimes, little lady. Unfortunately, it is... Very unlikely you'll... Be like me and I like you."

Y/n wishes that Bumblebee was human or she could be a Transformer and follow him wherever he goes and never ages. Living forever as an Autobot, saving the world sounds fun yet many, many people hate the Bots these days. She doesn't just want to be friends with Bumblebee and sit in his leather seats all the time, she wants to drive beside him on roads. Being human isn't fun anymore. "If only..."

Bumblebee sorts everything in his metallic head. In honest feelings, he does want more with his owner, who just became his love interest and someone valuable to protect. The Camaro didn't know how to confess without saying the wrong thing.

But she's human.