Prologue

The wedding was fantastic, it was held on the border with all of the warm fairies on the warm side and winter fairies on the winter side. Everything was perfect and somehow (don't ask how) everything went smoothly, meaning no disasters or problem, it was like a miracle. Also Dewey was appointed to wed them and Mary had the rings.

For Clarion and Milori it was obvious that they would have the wedding at the border because it was there they met for the first time when Milori saved Clarion.

But no matter how wonderful the wedding was, Clarion was even more beautiful. Her dress was white and glittered gold in the sunshine, the skirt of the dress was not to big or to small and she had thin lace arms which reached to her wrists. Her hair was in a bun but instead of it being at the top of her head it was in the back, she had a white crown which forms a heart and inside the heart were two small diamonds one gold and the other light blue. She also had a white train (I think it's called that) which also as the dress sparkled gold inte the sunshine, the train went to her lower back. She was truly the most beautiful fairy in all of pixie hollow if not even the whole of Neverland.

Milori himself didn't look to bad with his white suit with a golden tie and light blue almost white cape.

After the ceremony everyone flew to spring time square where the dance would take place and they danced away the whole night. Also the wedding was held after the winter fairies had brought winter to the mainland.

And after five seasons the news came......Clarion was.....pregnant. Pixie hollow which seemed like it couldn't get happier just became happier. No one could wait until the baby would be born or more like babies for it seems like the royals are having twins.

It was winter again and Clarion only had one season left befor it was time (it takes 9 seasons meaning 3 human years, omg that's a long time) and because she is so far along she need to take it easy and therefore not work as much as before.

Milori on the other hand was really stressed out and especially nervous, he often thought of what if something happens? What if he is not a good dad? Or what if all this is only a dream? A lot of what if's.

He got lost in his own world and didn't notice what was happening in the library which he and a few other fairies were fixing.

He didn't notice when a big piece of ice slipped from a fairy and fell straight down to him nor did he notice when said fairy shouted "LOOK OUT!".

Milori looked up confused and then everything went blank.

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading and welcome to my new story which is the third story in my Tinkerbell series. I know this chapter was short but I hope that's okay because this story will probably be shorter than the other two Tinkerbell stories. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you next time byeee! Also sorry for long update.