Chapter 1😗😙😙

Winter Pov

Monday morning the worst day God has created like seriously who created school .
There I was sleeping in the most comfortable bed I know to only be woken by my alarm been myself I ignored it and continue sleeping 2 minutes later  anna  came  in shouting "WAKE UP SNOW!! " yeah that is my wake up routine you most be wondering who is Anna and why does she called me snow she my nanny and she call me snow because she thought it is not right to call me winter which is my real name in a place where  it never have winter  like snow made a difference but she say she also call me snow because I'm like a snow fleck in the middle of all the sun meaning I stand out🌞❄🌞 . By the name and the nanny you can put together that my parents are rich like who gives the child a season for a name will then let me tell you what my parents do for a living:

My mom is a fashion designer and a model that can explain my look and shape she was born in Japan 🇯🇵 which also explain her fashion sense because she was born around fashion but the fashion sense is something I did not take from her because I never care about what I am wearing as long  as it look presentable I was good with it but some way all when I just throw on something it look like I spend  hours  because it look good will my mother does do all my shopping and she knows what I like and what looks good on me which I thank her for but been a fashion designer and a modle has its downfall because she always have to travel which means she spend less time with her family.
My father is a manager for a music and modelling  company which let me meet a lot of celebrity and model  and I think that is how my parents meet seen as my mother is a model and my father own a company that involves modelling so since you have hear my parents job's you know they spend little time with there family like they would care all they care about is there oldest daughter which makes me not important because she is so perfect good grades, popular, beautiful, good shape, great fashion sense, perfect behaviour just perfect.

"STOP DAY DREAMING  AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL" I was drowned out of my thought  by Anna who looks mad at me so I jump  out of bed almost falling on the floor and run  straight to the bathroom I did my morning routine  and come out of the bathroom with my towel around my body because I ran out of bed I forgot to choose my clothes and carry it to the bathroom with me like I care what I put on as long as I does not like a slut are a person who lives on the street I was good with it so I put on my clothes which is a blue crop top and a blue jeans and my shoes  and my necklace, and ear ring and bracelet and my blue school bag and little makeup I curled my hair a little and let it flow and I was ready for school  I went down the stairs  to be greeted with the smell of breakfast  I kiss anna on the cheek and say "good morning anna how did you sleep was it love because mine was cut short by some one" I say with a smile and anna just laugh and say "My sleep was lovely and you are going to be late if you don't eat quickly " an that is what I did and ran out the house shouting  a "good bye" and jump in my car and go straight to school are as I call it hell . When I arrived at school I park in my space but to my surprise a strange car that I did not know was park beside my car but I just thought some one got a new car after all most of the people  that came to my school are rich so I just made my way to the school door and enter. The hall was full of people and every one was taking about a new person which is strange because people don't just move to this town they most be a celebrity or some thing but been me I did not care so I went to my locker and take my books  that I would be using in my first period but when  my locker came into my view  I stop in my tracks and was surprised at what I saw it was him the boy that made my life a living hell .

"SAM"

😗😙😂😘😜❤😇