Chapter Twenty-Six

When Paul and Gigi arrived for the battle, Kylie gave them a judgmental look. "So, you finally *#$%^@& arrived." she said as she unsheathed her ice sword. "Prepare to get *#$%@* up!"

"Would you please stop swearing? It's so uncivilized." Paul said. 

"YOU'RE *#$%^@& UNCIVILIZED!" Kylie screamed back.

Gigi ran up to Kylie and hit her with her hammer. "OW! *#$%!" Kylie exclaimed. She then retaliated by slashing Gigi with her ice sword, but Gigi got right back up from that. 

Paul then created a rift in space right next to Kylie and another one right in front of him. He then thrust his trident into the rift and the pointed end came out of the other rift and hit Kylie. "OW! GET READY TO *#$%^@& FREEZE!" Kylie said as she used Blizzard, but it didn't do too much. Gigi then punched Kylie in the face, which hurt her quite a bit.

Kylie then lunged towards Paul, sword in hand, as Paul blocked every sword strike she made with his trident. This continued for a while until Paul used a rift in space to get onto the elevated stand used for making announcements.

"It's over, Kylie!" he exclaimed. "I have the high ground!"

"YOU *#$%^@& UNDERESTIMATE MY *#$%^@& POWER!" Kylie screamed, then knocking Paul down with a blast of ice.

"As for you, Gigi..." she said, turning towards Gigi, "prepare to be *#$%^@& annihilated." She then used Glaciate, and Gigi was surrounded by cold winds and shards of ice. As they advanced towards her, she closed her eyes. It was as if she was reaching deep into her soul. Then, suddenly, some sort of ancient, long-dormant power began to surge through her, and she turned towards Roxy, Alice, and Irene (who were watching the battle play out) with glowing red eyes.

"WE SHALL OBEY YOU, MISTRESS GIGI." Roxy, Alice, and Irene said in unison, in an almost robotic way. The three of them moved robotically out of the crowd, into the battle. 

"What is going on?" Lucy asked. 

"Well, Gigi is a daughter of Regigigas, and those three girls are daughters of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel, respectively." Reggie explained. "Regigigas is able to control Regirock, Regice, and Registeel, even if they already belong to a Trainer. Therefore, Gigi is doing the exact same thing- she's controlling these children of the three legendary golems with her mind."

Roxy walked over to Gigi, pushed her away from the icy winds surrounding her, and took Kylie's Glaciate attack for her. Meanwhile, Alice and Irene went over to Kylie and grabbed her by the arms, preventing Kylie from escaping and allowing Gigi to finish her off.

Gigi then used Crush Grip on Kylie, and after Kylie was constricted by Gigi's grasp, she fainted. Gigi's eyes stopped glowing red as she released Roxy, Alice, and Irene from her mind control. Alice and Irene were confused as to why they ended up on the battlefield, but as soon as Alice, Irene, and Gigi saw Roxy lying on the ground, the three of them rushed towards her.

"Roxy, are you alright?" Alice asked. 

"I'm fine..." Roxy said. "I don't remember what it was that hit me, but I didn't faint. All I remember was seeing Gigi's eyes glow, and then my conscious mind just clocked out early. It just quit. Only one thought ran through my mind, and that was that I had to save Gigi from being attacked. When I came to, I was lying on the ground and hurt from taking some big hit." 

"Well, the important thing is that you didn't faint and you're still in one piece." Gigi said. The other two girls helped Roxy up and they walked back into the crowd.

Paul then ran towards Gigi. "Gigi," he exclaimed, "we did it!" He then kissed Gigi right on the lips. Gigi was surprised at first, but she returned the kiss. When Paul released her from the kiss, Gigi had a distant, but still pleased, look on her face. 

"Oh Arceus~" she said. "That was fantastic~♥︎"

After that happened, Gigi and Paul went to the sidelines to watch the next battle- Terrence, Lucy, and I vs. Rae White and Zeke Black.