Chapter One.

I woke up, and checked my phone.

Two messages, I opened them, Calum.

"helloooo wake up dork 😍💕❤️" "I need you babe 💕" I laughed, and wrote a message back, "I just woke up ! where you at ?"

I got a message back, "Open your door bitch !!! 😏❤️"

I opened the door, And there was Calum, with flowers.I gave him a hug, and we went to the living room.

"I am here for a reason.." he said. "You knew there would be a seconds world tour, right ?" I nodded. "Well, the tour will start next week." He looked shy. "Okay.." I said. "Do you want to go with us ? Sharon will go with us too.." I smiled, "YES" I said, and gave him a hug. He smiled. "Okay, we should tell the boys ! come on !" "Wait." I said. I ran up the stairs, to my room. I picked my shorts, my blue croptop, and my shoes. I ran to the bathroom, brushed my hair, and put on some mascara.

When I was done, Calum was already in the car, and I got in the car too. He drove to Luke, Michael and Ashton were there as well. "Guys, I've got some gooood news !!" said Calum. "Anne will join us ! on the world tour !" the boys laughed, and gave me a hug. Sharon hugged me too, she was my bestfriend. She was Luke's girlfriend. "I'm so happy that you're going with us !" she whispered. "yes, me too." I said happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

sooo, this is part one, maye it's a little short, but that's because it's 2:00 AM, and I'm tired. I hope you liked it ! : )

my twitter is ; @laughingmikeyy so follow me if you want to : )