Moving Out

I was packing my things  in to my suitcase, when someone called. I looked at the ID caller     and saw 'Dad'. I sighed and picked the call."Hi Dad." I said with no emotion."Hi! Sweetie me and your mom miss you so much!"."tsk, Whatever,dad. Don't call me again because I haven't forgiven you yet." I said with anger."Well, okay bye sweetie. We love you!"
He ended the call very quickly which made me want to break everything. I threw my phone which made a big thud when it hits the floor. I crouched down and grabbed my hair."Why does my life has to be like this?" I cried. Be strong,Sinmin. I looked at where I threw my phone and I saw it's still working. Just a few cracks. Well, mostly half of it. Goddess of destruction is back.*beep,beep* I looked at the window of my room and saw a cab outside my house. I packed my things. I walked out of the house and cherished the moments in it. Where everything started. I put all of my luggage in the trunk of the cab and opened the door for me to get in. I told the driver the address and he just nodded. I plugged in my earphones and started to play my favorite album.i looked  at the trees passing by and my eyes started to get heavier,'is it because I cried so hard of what's happening to my life?'. I asked myself.

______________________________________________
_____ ___________ _____
    ____       ____
T I M E S K I P ~~~~~~~

I woke up to see we're in the middle of the forest? And that's when I noticed that there was no house except one. I looked at the driver but he wasn't there where he seats. I dropped the cash on the driver's seat and took my luggage out. I walked around and we're a trail of stepping stones I followed it and it led me to the house. I looked at the house and it was... Luxurious! 'But why do they have to live here in the middle of the forest. I went to the door and knocked on it. The door opened and it saw...

Hello, Anyo!Oh and have you guys seen my fan art it's the picture up top tell me if you like it! ❤️ All the love to my readers! I'll see you next time! Bye bye~