Baby Boy

The apartment was a mess. Ethan's toys were all over the floor and clothes were everywhere.

"hey babe, thank you for coming over" Demi hugged her best friend Selena.

" hey it was nothing, anything for my little boy"

Selena smiled. "wow! you look so stressed out, you're ugly!"

Demi tried to smile. " That's just mean."

Selena frowned. "Demi come on, you've been working too hard. I know you got the bills and the apartment to pay and also Ethan's expenses but its a little too much."

"well there's nothing I can do about it, this is life and this is the life I have chosen for Ethan. I'm trying my best to make it better, you gotta help me out" here Sel, I don't need anymore ' take a break ' talk from you because I just can't"

Selena hugged Demi. "I'm sorry"

Demi hugged her back. Then she looked at her with worry. " Sel, I'm worried, about Ethan."

"Why? he seems fine."

"Yes I know, its just that he's resemblance with Joe is so strong. Have you seen Joe's baby pictures? He looks exactly like Ethan now"

"come on Dems relax, Joe is never going to find out about Ethan."

"What if he does? I mean after all he's his son and I don't know if I would be able to keep this secret from him forever"

"You know what? you're just tired. You're overreacting again"

"Maybe I am. Maybe I should take a rest"

"okay, you do that, and I'll just clean the house for a bit"

"Okay. and Selena, Thank you."

Selena smiled. Her best friend was a mess and she's not okay. She want to help her but she can't, she's been doing the best she can helping out with Ethan and yet Demi is still tired and still to weak. She is scared that someday Demi might just slip away from her, from Ethan, from all of them.  Ethan is a healthy young baby boy of about 2 years but Selena is starting to worry too, the truth was, she could also see that Ethan is showing a strong resemblance from Joe and that's never a good thing.