01

"Doofus! Stop hogging her, at least don't kiss her!"

"Calm down! She's just so close it looks like I'm kissing her!"

A 21 year old Camila shouldn't have to deal with two grown ass women whisper-fighting over her new favorite criminal series show, but she did have to and she was honestly getting used to it.

At least they had the decency to stay close and cuddle her.

Lauren shifted slightly, her arm hanging loosely around Camila's neck while Lucy had hers gripped around Camila's waist. It was a sandwich and she was just glad she could still breath.

"Tell me again why I put up with you two where's there's around probably a hundred eligible men okay for me to hook up with?"

Lauren chuckled at Camila's attempt to scold them. "Well, we could just throw you out into the night."

The other brunnete joined in, "I could call Shawn to pick you up Prinsesa."

Two slaps each. "Don't you dare. Shawn is too precious to be used like that."

"And don't you prinsesa me, you don't even speak Spanish that much."

Lucy smirked and curled up even closer, with her shirt hiking up and her flat stomach touching Camila's arm. "You like it when i speak in spanish... It turns you on.. Papi."

Lauren, sensing that sexual tension was already brewing. Snaked her own body closer, with Camila's face burying on her chest. "I get to call her that Luce. Find another petname."

Pushing Lauren off, Camila's second girlfriend climbed on top of her with dark clouded eyes. "Then I'll call her daddy. As sweet as she is, she could rile up a girl to an extent that she could go over the moon."

"I'm trying to watch something here." Camila had her eyes trained to the screen, completely ignoring the slapping happening in front of her.

"No sex tonight damn it!"

Lauren pushed Lucy back, feeling irritated that they were probably going into another fight. "I thought we agreed that no sex tonight. Yet you're still insinuating it first."

"It's okay if she's interested right?"

Both girls looked at Camila, who was sitting away from them at this point with her attention clearly focused on the show.

Camila herself admitted that she wasn't interested right now. Not that both her girls weren't amazingly sexy, but because they had spent all weekend fucking and she just wanted to relax.

Lauren calmed down first, crawling to Camila's space and sitting by her right side. Lucy followed and sat by her left side. "You guys all okay now?" Camila murmured.

They both answered by taking each hand and tangling their fingers together. "Yeah.. We're sorry."

The sirens on the screen made Camila smile, making both of her girls smile too.

"If anyone saw two rivals of two multi-billion companies, fighting over a single normal woman. I wonder what they'd think?"

Lucy smirked as she took Camila's hand, and guiding it to her wet thighs. "Fuck, I really don't care. I just want you to fuck me."

[Lmao I've been publishing random drafts cuz Wattpad app won't let me see them offline. This is one of those... "it sounded good in my head" type lmao]