Chapter 1: Tao the Panda

A.N.

This Imagine is dedicated to PandasAreCute in EXO fandom. Hope You enjoy it Chingu!

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Ouch! Tao! Be careful! You killed my leg!"

"OMG! you okay? does it hurt? do feel it being twisted? does it feel like a fracture or a broken bone? does it-"

"OMG Tao! Chill! i just got a bruise, thanks to your freaking powerful kick to my leg!"

You were practising martial arts with Tao. You have been learning ALL KINDS of martial arts ever since you were three. Yes. VERY young to start martial arts. the reason was because your family owned a huge place, specifically made for those who had an interest in martial arts. When you were about 7, a guy joined your class with the name Huang Zi Tao. You became friends with this very shy and girly-girl boy ever since. Today, after asking you 20 gazzilion times and giving you thousands of Gucci bags, you agreed to his challenge. yes. VERY stupid of you to even ACCEPT those bags (being the Gucci Monster) and agree to his challenge in the first place.

"I'm sorry..." he sniffed cutely, acting like a girly-girl.

"it's alright Tao! you have done this a Gazillion times already! the bruise will he in no-"

"Do you want CPR?" he suddenly looked at you in a very seductive way. You definately did NOT expect this from Tao.

You let out a small laugh "Oh please Tao! of course not! pshhhh! what's with that face anywa-" He then suddenly pushed you to the ground, still looking at you in a very seductive way.

"D-da frick Tao! W-what are you doing?" you blushed madly as you saw his face coming closer to yours.

"I have always loved you. *plays I will always love you in the background* I tried to hold myself back from you, but i just can't do it anymore." He then suddenly kissed you on the lips.

You were shocked because of the kiss and his words. Was this the Tao I have known ever since he joined? Definately not you thought. You then tried to enjoy the moment while he kissed you sweetly and pationately on the lips. To be honest, you have always felt the same way towards him eversince you met him. But looking at his personality, you always acted like his older sister, protecting him as a little brother.

He then broke away from the kiss, gasping for air "will you be my girlfriend?" he muttered, but loud enough for you to hear.

"Yes Huang Zi Tao, my little itty-bitty panda. yes." He face suddenly became happy and bright, as he leaned in for another kiss.

Your lips were centemeters away when something interrupted you two. More like SOMEONE.

"AHEM! you two are enjoying the moment there, aren't you?" a girl said meters away from you with and eyebrow raised, arms crossed, and tapping foot on the floor.

"Who The heck are YOU?" You and Tao both said at the same time, looking at the girl.

"ouch. that hurt. so you two don't even recognise me now, huh?" she said, snading in the same position

"I AM THE FREAKING AUTHOR-NIM YOU DUMP GUMMY CHOCOLATE-COATED LOVE-BIRDS! GET A ROOM ALREADY!"

"Oh." You both muttered

"Now get out of here. Too much romance will give me a headache for the rest of the day" The "Author-nim" you assumed said, turning to look at the right wall as she poofed to somewhere unknown.

"Did She just-" Tao spoke as he pointed to where author-nim was standing moments ago, wide-eyed.

"Yes. She just teleported a.k.a. poofed somewhere" I responded having the same expression as Tao.

"Wanna go on a date?" He said happily, snapping out of your daydream.

"Yes!" you responded as you got out of the practice room to go your first date.

--------------------------------

A.N.

Yaaaaaaay! Hope you guys enjoyed that! Sorry! I still have to edit it and stuff...so if you see any mistakes...PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! JK. Anyways, I have to sleep now. Bye! Sweet dreams everyone!