little explanation

Alright, so...I don't really know where to start :3

Whatever, I just wanted to make sure that you are aware of the fact that this story here is going to include lots of spoilers. Just in case you didn't already guessed that.

It'll be about the 8th season of American Horror Story (Apocalypse), but...with a little twist, I would say.

The story will take place right after Constance killed herself in the Murder House and Miriam starts to take care of Michael, together with the rest of the Church Of Satan.

That's where the story begins. But I want to focus a bit more on Michael and the "What would have happened if".

Instead of walking straight into the school of the Warlocks, Miriam insisted on getting him into a 'normal' High School, while Michaels supernatural powers kinda develop.

It's gonna be a little dramatic and thrilling. But it will also be about the everyday struggles of teenagers and Michaels not so ordinary life.

Yeah, that'll be about it, I think.

Oh, and before I forget about it...I'm actually German, so my English isn't that amazing but nevertheless I hope you can kinda enjoy this story and forgive me any mistakes (spelling/+grammar).

xoxo

Lia :)