Morgan

Morgan is basically one of my sisters. she is the funniest person i will ever meet in a life time. every time i'm with her i cannot stop laughing even if it's at stuff i never even would've thought about laughing at. we will be laughing at something and just add more stuff to laugh at on top of it and laugh endlessly until we would get in trouble for being too loud.

People judge morgan because of her past but when i see morgan i don't see her past. i see a loving, funny, joyful, creative, inspirational, beautiful person. she is there for me 99.9% of the time in everything. we relate to a bunch of things in life that has to do with our families and stuff.

oh and something that makes me so mad is when she will say she is ugly but she is beautiful inside and out and i can't say nothing to make her believe it. morgan helps me in situations i need help in. me and her would literally rant for like 3 hours on face time every other night.

morgan loves khalid and she loves to hang with her friends. she gets so stingy with her food it's ridiculous. she never shares when she is hungry and if she does your lucky. she has light brown eyes and dark brown hair. she lives by the phrase yolo fr. she is so outgoing and fun to be around. she makes the funniest jokes ever. like they are so random but funny. i hate to see her sad about anything because she doesn't deserve it at all. even though she makes some of the dumbest decisions of her life she doesn't deserve anyone bad.

when i send her long paragraphs ranting like every night she actually takes the time reading them and caring. if you ever want a friend in life, the first type of person i would look for is a morgan. i absolutely love her so much and can't think how life would be with out her.❤️