"Truth or Dare?"

While i was organizing my room,I thought of having a sleepover with my friend's. So I grabbed my phone—I texted them saying “Hey wanna go at my house?Im gonna have a sleepover!”I texted all of my 5 friends. I wore an purple onesie for my second sleepover with my friend's. My childhood friend Lillia—She is now my rival because when we met again in 6th grade it didn't end well...She bullied me,took an embarrasing picture of me,and lot's of worse stuff My dad died because he was drowned by someone mysterious so. I have to live with my mom, When my friends arrvived at the House i opened the door and greeted them “Hey guy's!You are all looking good today,”—Later on My other friend said “Guys,we should play truth or dare”So I grabbed a bottle and spinned it. My friend Hannah used her secret dark power's to make all of us think she is the one who spinned the bottle. and then the bottle ended up pointing at me,she said“Ohh!Brianna...Truth or Dare?”
—I said Dare,then Hannah said “I dare YOU to go to the Forest...IT IS A DARE NOW GO NOW” I was frightened then when she slammed the ground i got teleported there.It was so strange for her to act like that tho. So i was wondering “What whould my other friends whould so if im gone?”

 So i was wondering “What whould my other friends whould so if im gone?”

Then i slapped my face for being so idiotic.