The Oblivious One </3

• Dedicated kay MEi Sheen

                  ------------((((((((((((((((((([PROLOGUE])))))))))))))))))))--------------

 Seconds. Hours. So many days. Years has passed by me so fast I barely recognize my own Silhouette. It's terrifying how time can still continue striking with no one stopping it.

I can barely remember the last time I became a liberated, free-spirited child.

They're all just blurry views of the past. My past.

And it hurts coz it feels like I lost the most important part of my life.

My memories, they're at the verge of oblivion.

And it scares me.

It scares me to death knowing that one of these approaching days, I can no longer be able to look back at something that once happened.

It frightens me.

Everyday, I have to deal with my fear like... if I can't be able to manage it, I would go berzerk.

Nuts.

Insane.

Pathetic.

And it hurts. BIG TIME. ='(

        It was a good life my parents have given me. I've got all that I need in life. Material things. The luxury. Name it all. 

I've got loads of friends who swore to never forsake me in front of the whole world.

I'm everybody's darling.

I am everybody's dearest.

I am everybody's figure to look upon.

I am everybody's apple of the eye.

I am the most important person. I am.

Until it became, I WAS.

Until I was just a good memory to be remembered.

Until I became the ghost they've never expected.

Until I became the person they no longer adore.

UNTIL I BECAME THE GIRL OF OBLIVION.