Jessica

Dan was in the shower, he got out to realise there was no towell, so instead of walking out to wet the floor, he shouted "Phillll? can you get me a towel pleasee? but dont come in just throw it in," dan waited for the "OKay" off phil and then waited, dripping with water, a couple seconds passed and suddenly the door flung open "here da-" phils mouth dropped and he closed his eyes, "im-im sorry i didnt realise you were naked!" 
Dan was blushing that much his entire face was a tomato redish colour. "Ph-phil! g-g-go out!" shouted Dan. "Yes ofcourse!" Phil said, running out with the towel. "I NEED THAT IDIOT!" 
"OH RIGHT" Said phil, throwing the towel in "sorrryy."

AN HOUR LATER:

An hour had passed Dan and Phil had been trying to avoid each other as much as they could. Dan had finished doing his editing and stumbled out of his room to the kitchen. He heard giggling but didnt think much of it. "Philll, did you eat my cereal again?" but there was no reply. *dan thinking: mh he must be busy. i think i should ask him about before..* Dan went out of the kitchen and went towards the livingroom. "Phil i was thinking of what happened earlier and i-" Dan suddenly stopped talking and made awkward eye contact with a girl, who was sitting in phils lap. "What happened? Can't it wait? I'm spending time with jess or jessica" he said , winking at her. Dan didn't say anything for a good 10 seconds. "is he okay?" asked jessica. 
"i- sorry to interrupt, ill be going now." dan felt his eyes watering up and went back to his room. 
"is that his girlfriend?..." dan questioned to himself.