I Would Destroy Her

"We have a little problem. I'm going to need you to come home."

I stared up at the Mystic Falls High School building, slightly annoyed. I took full responsibility for Katarina's little 'disappearing' act. Klaus had told me to do it, and like a fool I let my emotions get in the way. I wouldn't let him down this time.

From inside, I heard the last bell ring indicating the end of yet another fun-filled day of school. Klaus wanted the doppleganger, and that's exactly who he'd get. I was to capture the doppleganger and destroy anyone that stood in my way.

Casually, I made my up to the main doors where the students had begun to file out. She would look exactly like Katarina, so she wouldn't be hard to find. I stopped just inside the building and listened.

"No, really! I saw them making out-"

"If I don't find a date, I'll be the laughing stock-"

"You're sure the moonstone is safe?"

I stopped, turning to the girls that had mentioned the moonstone. Sure enough, it was the doppleganger and as a bonus, she knew the whereabouts of the moonstone. I smiled to myself, making my way over to them.

"Hello, little Katarina wannabe." Before she could look over to me, I grasped the back of her neck with my left hand. "Scream, and she dies." The other girl gave a slight look of alarm before I felt it, she was trying to use some kind of spell on me. "You're not the first witch I've come across honey." I rolled my eyes, grabbing the side of her skull with my right hand and smashing it into the locker, knocking the girl unconcious.

Immidiate chaos broke out.

I showed my true face, hissing at the students and enjoying the disorder far more than I should have.

"Elena!" A male voice shouted, right before I was tackled away from the girl. I quickly regained my balance, snatching the stake from my boot and ramming the vampire that had attacked me into a row of lockers. I hissed, bearing my teeth and started to thrust the stake into his chest when the doppleganger screamed,

"No! Stefan!" I froze, my face fading back to normal.

I jumped back, actually looking at him this time. It was impossible.

"Stefan?" He looked back at me with astonishment. It couldn't be... Katarina.

I ran.

The assignment was off. Klaus knew, he [i]had[/i] to have known. The Salvatore brothers were alive, or was Damon? After everything, all that had happened in 1864. Katarina had turned them, somehow, she had done it. I would destroy her for this.