Chapter 1 - The News

Albert relaxed on his couch with his small pet flamingo resting beside him. In front of them, the television played the news. An interesting story had sparked his interest which begun with the news lady stating,

"Yes, there have been rumors of this Circus. Many call it a myth and just a story, but there is some truth to it. Harold, care to explain?"

"Yes, Janet, thank you very much. Witnesses say that stains have been seen around the circus and images began surfacing on the web. Horrible stuff, Janet."

"Indeed, Harold. Witnesses also say that even with amusing animals, funny clowns and the delicious food there may be murder amongst it all. Several people, who's names will be kept anonymous as wishes from their families, have disappeared there and remains found have been traced back to them."

"Yes, Janet. And the officials say that the lawyers for the circus bring valid points and camera proof to go against these claims. I say that even if you have kids and figured this would be nice to visit, I advise you don't until everything is cleared up."

"Agreed, Harold. Continuing-"

The television was turned off and Albert tossed the remote on the ground

"Ugh, crap. Flamingo, you know what this means?" Albert angrily muttered.

The flamingo tilted its head curiously.

"It means our boss is putting us on the job for this one, and already I'm not looking forward to it. The commercials for that place scare me the most. The clowns aren't very welcoming ether." Albert murmured, he sat back on the couch and let out a breath of air.

"On the bright side we have more work, and I can finally afford to feed you something besides my dinner scraps." Albert smiled to his feathery pink friend.

His flamingo rolled it's eyes, he loved Albert but the man could be an idiot. No wonder they lived in such a dirty apartment building. He had two jobs, one where he worked at a pizza place and one that made him a wage of 20 dollars every two hours that had him thrown into dangerous situations. Though this job Albert got, which luckily was never boring, is why the exotic bird insisted on staying with Albert otherwise he would have had himself killed easily.

The flamingo hopped down from the couch and decided to go sleep in one of the cabinets in the kitchen, there he would be able to have some quiet time from his noisy owner.

"Flamingo, no! Come on, we can watch what you want this time! Look, we can play that National Geographic channel with the hot birds you like, here!" Albert quickly switched the channels. Flamingo was slightly interested, but his need for sleep was stronger than his sexual tendencies. Plus, mating season for flamingos was far off. He continued to the kitchen and out the living room.

"Fine, be that way. I'll just watch animals screwing by myself." Albert sighed, he relaxed on the couch. Currently an ostrich was being mauled by a bunch of hyenas.