like in another persons shoes

a couple of my friends spent the night and we wanted to do something scary. so i told them i know how to make a spirit possess a person so they gathered in a circle and i was in the middle and i told them to chant "spirits here our cry, bring a spirit into thy, we seek a spirit from the past, to take Chanice in a flash" and they chanted it over and over again until finally a spirit came into to me and i saw the spirits last memories. my eyes rolled all the way back(so my friends told me) and i was freezing cold and shaking like i was shocked. the spirit showed me how she died, she lived by herself in a mansion and she was afriad that the evil spirits from hell would seek to take her down (as she dreamt it one night) and so she lived in the mansion for 21 years without ever leaving it. and so one night as she was sleeping she woke up from a horrible nightmare and when she opened her eyes she saw evil spirits above her and they scratched her so many times that she was relly weak and then they dragged her sprit out of her and took her down to hell.it seemed like i was actually her and i was stuck in that mansion as long as this girl was but when i came to be me again i was as pale as a vampire and i had some scratches on my neck and arms and my friends said that i was screaming and shaking like i had gone psycho and we had never done anything like that again. this happened about 1 year ago when i was 13 and until this day i remember every second of every mintue that i was that girl and after that i belived in ghosts and spirits and stuff like that. i hope u belive my story because it really did happen and i only wish that you guys could be there to see it actually happen so please belive.