About Story

This story contains: cussing, suicidal attempts, cutting, sexual contents, bullying, rape, violence.

                Read at you own risk.

I'll probably make a lot of spelling mistakes, so please don't judge. Thx :-D

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Name: Matthew Stone

Height: 7'6

Age: 19

Eye color: Hazel

Hair color: Light Brown short and messy

Sex: Male

Skin: Creamy Caramel

Interests: Spots, Popularity,

Male or Female: Not really sure, but has a Girlfriend

Life: Has an older brother, Father & Mother who are barely home, rich family, school jock, live in a big empty home cause his older brother is married and lives with his wife, and Father and Mother who are always on business trips, doesn't really know if his interested in males or females but still has a girlfriend, girlfriend who a total bitch, three close friends.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Name: Alex Walker

Height: 6'9

Age: 18

Eye color: Dark Brown almost Black

Hair color: Jet Black side ways bangs covering his eyes giving him the EMO look

Sex: Male

Skin: Pale

Interests: Cutting when depressed

Male or Female: Male

Life: Mother died when he was 11, Dad never home always working, lives in a not too large and not too small house, bullied in for being different, raped at the age of 14, started cutting at the of 15, one close friend who been there from the beginning.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

                     About The Story

Story will take place in: Miami, Beach, Home, School,

The story starts in the ending of the school year (about 2 months left) of school before summer, then head to Collage.

In the 2 months left of the school year. Matthew &'s up changing classes from fitness to grade 12 math not by choice anyway, he ends up sitting beside the EMO kid a.k.a Alex. When Matthew see's Alex for the first time, Alex's looks  alone and empty. When Matthew's grades  begins to fail in in class the teacher assigns him a tutor (Alex) since Alex had the highest GPA in the class and also counted as one of the students who had the highest GPA in the school.

Read to find out what happens and what changes in their lives as the story unfolds. Enjoy♥♥.

You may copy some of my ideas in your stories but please don't just copy the whole story in a different language or anything, if you don't like the story then just don't read it but please don't comment any hurtful words. I do have a heart so it would I actually hurt if you said any hurtful things about my story and if you don't like ( like if it's offensive) any part of the story then you just inbox me and tell me what's wrong and I'll gladly change it but please don't be commenting it so everyone can see it. Thank you for reading this I hope I don't read any hurtful comments on my story and if there is I'll just stop writing it. Thanks again♥♥♥♥.