Mark

(He's still a Dreamie in our hearts)
Also... rated13???
Cursing up ahead as well.

————
You had just moved into your new apartment, it was a few blocks away from university and you were sure you're going to be late either way. You settle your bags on the floor, basking in the ambience of your new place.

"Well shit. I have a lot to unpack, dammit." You complain as you fall on the couch, whipping your phone out to update your Instagram story while also assuring your worry some parents that you were safe and not strangled by a bear. Finally, after two hours of total procrastination, you had decided to unpack and decorate your place. It was only 12 at noon, you had a lot of spare time. You think.

After what seemed like forever, (5 hours, honestly) you had finally put everything in place just as you envisioned. Your style is a minimalistic view, having white furniture and odd miniature figurines all over, but you loved it. Satisfied, you had collapsed on your couch yet again but this time, immediately falling into deep slumber.

———

"Oh shit- ooooh baby"

You woke up to the unusual sound. Sitting up, you rubbed your eyes as it adjusted to the new surroundings. 'Oh yeah, I moved.'

"OOOOOOOHgGahawhis"

You're eyes widened at the realization of what your neighbors were up to. 'Really? At 7? Oh shit, yeah, dinner.' You stood up, only to fall back down because your dumbass didn't go get groceries, so you were ought to order som WackDonalds instead. You rang up the hotline.

"Hello, good evening ma'am,sir, may I take your order?"

"Yes please I'll have a-"

"AHHHHH OHHH YES"

"Um.. excuse m, ma'am?"

"Oh- sorry- I mean-"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!! Don't fucking stop-"

"Ma'am?"

"Um.. hold on a second-" you rushed to your bedroom door, locking it as if it made a difference. "Dude, sorry, my neighbors are wild- anyway, I'll have a bucket meal with bff fries."
Yoy had finally ordered completely but your neighbors weren't done yet. You gathered up the courage to knock on their door to confront them about their loud..ness.

"Yo!!" You yell, banging on the neighbors' door. "Will you turn it down?"

At this rate, you were expecting an elderly couple in their mid 20's-30's but to your surprise, it was a dude that seemed about your age. "Uh- hi?"

You COULD NOT deny the fact that the boy was handsome but he was indeed loud and disrupted your innocent phone call to a restaurant.
"Uh, I understand that intimacy is finest at this hour- but could you please lower your.. moaning-?" You weren't sure what to call this.. situation. But there was one thing going through your mind:

'INTIMACY IS FINEST AT THIS HOUR WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY???!'

Cute guys make you say weird shit.

"Uh.. oh. OH! Oh.. um.. sorry.. I-"

You weren't a peeper, but you couldn't help but manage to peep inside his apartment as facing him. There was no lady, but a giant tv with explicit content which you were sure made the noises.

"Uh-"

"Oh shit- well. Um.. I'm so sorry- I'm- I'm- I'm Mark.. by the way.. M-Mark Lee." He put his hand out for a handshake. But you were EXTREMELY hesitant to shake it..

"Uh, hello.. haha, Mark. Um, could you please keep it.. down?"

"Oh-oh what WAIT WAIT NO I WASN't/m- IT WASNmT me-"

"Yeah, I could see your screen and-"

"NO I MEAN IM NOT THE ONR WATCHING tHAT-"

"Um- okay.. but could you please still keep it down?"

"My friend is the one watching, I swear, I was in my room and he left for food and I heard your knocking-"

"Look, It's okay. It's normal. I'll see you around, Mark."

You went back to your spot, sighing at the realization you had to live next to a cute but loud guy next door. Damn.

————

1st Day at Uni

You walked into your designated classroom, hoping to find a free seat for yourself. And you were lucky enough to find one. A few minutes after you, as if the universe was playing some kind of joke, a familiar voice walked up to you and asked: "Is this seat taken?"

You look up. 'Of course. Of course it was mARK LEE.'

"No, no."

"Can I sit here or am I still making you uncomfortable cause you think I'm dumb to watch pron that loud?"

You laughed at his remark. "Kinda? But yeah, you can sit here. As long as you start wearing headphones."

"Seems fair. But I swear I wasn't the one watching, it was my friend, Jisung....

Han. Han Jisung."

————

Fuck I hate myself but I took advantagr of there being two jisungs I know my boi han and pwark are both precious children but I WANTED YO FOOL YA'LL

But still..they're humans and shoudl do whatever the fuck they want. And.. they're guys, so I think ya bois have seen sum of the nasties 

Anyway I'm sorry fam I love u yIET