~A simple plan💙~

🌠

"Akko, I think this is a bad idea" spoke Lotte, pushing glasses up the bridge of her nose.

The brunette smirked and placed both her hands together.

"Lotte, if I can change into a mouse then I can spy on Diana; I want to see if she has a weakness or something" she mumbled.

"Fu-fu-fu" chuckled Sucy. She was busy sitting on her bed, grinding up mushrooms for a new lethal poison.

"What's so funny?" Akko shouted to her friend.

Sucy smirked, "I think you're spying on her for other reasons.." The pink haired girl trailed off.

Akko's right eye twitched. Her cheeks turning a light pink.

"That is my reason! There is no other motive for me spying on her!" She explained.

Lotte crossed her arms.

"I'm sure there is another reason, Akko" the freckled girl chimed in.

The Japanese girl huffed and gathered her wand in hand. She held her chin high in the air, proudly.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing and I promise you; my one motive is find some sort of weakness to Mrs. Perfect" she explained, opening the dorm door, Akko looked back to her friends.

"I'll be back before you know it!"

Akko's famous grin shined before their roommate departed.

"I see bad things happening"

Sucy whispered, a toothy grin showing.

Lotte sighed and slumped in her chair.

Boy, was Sucy right!

🌠