Kaistal (FanFiction)

Chapter 1-A day of emotions

Kai's pov

I woke up 7:35 to go to SM Entertainment for my training.As I reach there

I rushed to the door as fast as I could but I accidentaly bump into a pretty

girl. I asked"What is your name?" ,She replied " My name is Krystal".After that we stroll to the training room as both of us are trainees.

Krystal's pov

"Oh what a good day.I just met a handsome guy " I told my bestie Sulli unnie."Daebak "Sulli said ."But it was such a short time.Unnie can u guess who it is?"."Ah is it one of the trainees?"I said yes and nod my head."Ah i know is it Kai or Luhan ? .I replied "Yes it is Kai!!!!!!!!!!!"When she heard the answer she scream so loud until everybody looked at us."Settle down and breath ",I told her .After a few minutes our practice was over.

Kai 's pov

I was thinking about the girl Krystal .I just couldn't take my head of her. She was jus so beautiful.Then me ,Chanyeol and D.O were waling to a cafe to get coffee .As we bought the coffee already we ran to SM Entertainment .Then a car just rushed and bang D.O. We quickly went to see how D.O is doing.We called the ambulance for D.O.We also suspected that the driver was drunk in the late evening. We run to the hospital D.O was at.We even called his parents.We waited for the results to see what happened .The doctor was trying his best to stop the blood.

The doctor said that his condition was stable but he must stay in the hospital for more notice.

I hope you enjoy my very first story.Don't hate it please.