chapter 1

dark and sinister side of the trending india with honor killing raising and khap panchayats who make they own rules and orders where in which village they belong they say all villagers are brothers and sisters so they cant bare loves as they think its wrong to fall in love with eachother as for them they are brother and sister they are still into the 17th century and some part of india has moved ahead with time and they like in 21st century just like us with education broad mindedness and the right to lead a life according to they own will where parents are friends and intercaste marriages are welcomed where there is no tag of your status where one is like a free bird filled with life and dreams...

   Laila is her name she is from the city of dreams Mumbai she is just 24 but has a understanding of a person who has value for life and emotions.. she is not that tall not that short she is very fair and her beauty is mesmerizing to men and envy to women that is the reason she dint have female friend since her childhood no girl wanted to be with her they always wanted her to feel lonely but how would she when she has a such a loving mother and elder sister who is just like her 2nd mother.. she has a grace a woman should have and the curves a man desires in a woman she has big hazel brown eyes which she koals n makes them smokey her lashes are long and always have they shodow falling under her eyes she doesnt require a mascara she is naturally gifted and she is thankful to god n her genes her brows are well arched n joined so beautifully in between hair are long up till her waist which are highlighted blond ash n nutty brown they are well cut by the most elegant cutter in the city most prestigious hair salon her lovely silky shiny hair not so straight waves at the ends which are natural.. her face cut is squarish oval she has high cheek bones her nose is straight and perfect her lips are sexy and juicy luscious u can say and naturally pouted she gets a compliment from which ever guy she happens to meet laila ur lips are the worlds best lips every man wants to kiss her wid all life in them her chin is small she has flawless skin shiny is even toned she has a tiny beauty spot on her left  cheek jaw bone looks really sexy with her buttery skin.. neck is not long not short her collar bones are slightly visible her burst are so archly curved this give her a wow cleavage her waist is narrow her hips are like a mermaids hips her thighs are heavy just in the right way her calves are well rounded and ankles are delicate her feet are pretty n on a small side her all toes n thumb are joined together not spread at all....  she has a beauty about her which attracts all her face has a charm of innocence and there is a naughtiness in her smile and eyes...  her hands are thin fingers long and delicate with long nails squarely filed Always painted with beautiful colors all colors suit her wonderfully... she is a muslim girl she looks Arabic beauty with elegance grace and sophestication.. laila is a well educated girl her family background is educated wealthy and kind with broad mindedness and she is free to wear whatever she wants and free to fall in love with out of her religion too.. she is blessed to be born in such a lucky family.. her dad died 7yrs back due to bad health. so now its only her mom and elder sister who are her besties and ofcoz her babies lucky, prince,dj, shadow(dogs) and big army of cats hehe this is her family her loved ones.. laila always follows her heart as she believes to live u have to be happy n to be happy u have to follow ur heart always thats her motto and she is dramatically romantic her ideas are big of romance like making love on a beach at night with the moon beaming on her n her lover while they walk bare foot the waves touching they feet stars twinkling and decorating the dark wide sky cool breez blowing her hair the sea roaring the sand glittering so beautifully while her lover stops suddenly and comes opposite her comes closer n closer to her she feels electrifying her heart races and he guides his fingers to her seductive face and move her hair as she feels his finger tips brushing on her skin her eyes fill wid seduction now they look into each others eyes deeply feeling a strong magnet pulling them together his hands grabbing as he comes more close to her they lips barely apart they breaths collide sexily while her fragrance which is so sexy n bold makes him intoxicated and her just grabs her lips with his so passionately massaging his lips against her lips wildly they go breathless but dont let go eachother she is responding wildly sliding her tongue inside his mouth they tongues fight sexily they are totally into each other under the beaming moon and its light falling on them its perfect the sea roaring all passion waves under they feet back n forth its perfect.