Rarity: The Rarest Fairy

Chapter 1 A Fairy is Born

3rd P.O.V

       When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. And now when every new baby is born its first laugh becomes a fairy. So there ought to be one fairy for every boy or girl. Every fairy and sparrowmen rushed to see what the commotion was about.

            “Now, calm down every fairy and  sparrowmen. It is but a new fairy or sparrowman.” said Queen Clarion. Terence, a pixie-dust sparrowman, dumped the cup of pixie-dust he had in his onto the fairy. And as soon as the fairy was born, all the others looked in awe. The fairy was but a beautiful sight. She was the most beautiful fairy of all. “Hello, dear fairy!”

The fairy looked Queen Clarion. “Hello?” she said. She didn’t have a clue what was going on. Why was everyone staring at her? Did she look stupid or ugly? “Where am I?” she asked.

“You are in Pixie Hollow, where all the fairies and sparrowmen live. Now, we need to find out what your talent is.” stated the Queen, “Fairies bring your talents. The fairy watched the others put talents on the mushrooms.

The fairy went up to the talents and then………..

I know it’s short, but it’s the first chapter.