Chapter 1- Precious Diamonds

"I'm sorry, darling" the doctor said.

"No." I choked. Tears started streaming down my face. It can't be. No no no no.

And the next words that left his mouth were the one I was really scared to hear.

"They're gone. I'm sorry..." he sadly said

"Why?" I screamed. I ran and ran, trying my best to get to my condo without stopping, tears still falling. Why me? I wish I was the one who died, not them. They were my life. my hope and my happiness. Eyes were on me, but i didn't care.

I stepped inside and inhaled the scent of my condo unit. My parents bought this for me when i turned 17. I almost thought they hated me, but they said it is for my own good. When I was 15, I barely see them inside the house due to their business that's why I'm always alone inside our house.

I ran to my room, the wallpapers are in a shade of blue because i love the color of water. Hearing the waves splashing while watching the sunset is the best thing ever. Sometimes all I do is go to the beach and hear the sound of waves splashing and admire the sunset.

Pictures of my family was pinned on the walls, i love them. They were precious like diamonds, just like my family.

I rested my head on my hand trying to calm myself but it failed. Ending up with a messy room. I just can't believe that my precious diamonds are gone. Mom... Dad...

My visions were blurry and now my voice is horrible. I looked at my surroundings. My bed sheets and curtains were ripped off from its place. Pillows were on the floor including my stuff toy lion, Dan. My lampshade is also on the floor cracked and broken, like me.

I feel so tired. Broken. Sad. Alone.

People say that dying is a part in life. I never believed it. How is it a part in life if you are already dead?

I cried and cried until sleepiness taked over me while hugging my lion, Dan.