Meet and greet

I am in a meet and greet with my big brother Kane Jude. And I have a crush on Connor Shane and Caden C and they won't notice me i know that for sure. I'm wearing legging vans and a crop top black slim fit tee shirt and my hair down brushed straighten and my lil makeup and I put perfume on and I'm flexible and Kane knows I have a crush on Connor and Caden and Kane knows they will notice me. Idk think so and there's a line of fans there outside. And we are with Jake jack Noah and Alex and they are in the meet and greet also me and Kane are. We have a pass to go in and out. And it in our pockets and Kane whisper in my ear Connor and Caden and their friends are here. Oh oki. Fans scream and there was fans outside waving and me and Kane went outside and fans surrounded us and I see cash baker with them. Oh god I think to myself. Kane started winking at me and he stops and we took pics with the fans. We put our fake white and red Gucci glasses on and Kane said u ready. Heck yes. Kane said I hope they notice u Kaylee. I don't think they are gonna notice me. Kane said are u sure of that. Idk. Kane said I dare u go talk to bob the security and cash and the others are talking to him. I go up to him and bob said what brings u up here Kaylee. I have a question. Bob said what is it. Where do aliens come from? Bob said ask ur brother Kaylee. Ok I skate off and Kane was laughing so hard did u ask him. Duh. I took off my hoodie and I have my crop too black slim tee shirt on and I brushed my long straighten hair down and I put lil makeup and perfume on and my Fake red and white Gucci glasses on and bob said Kaylee and Kane come here. We got there and bob said Kaylee why don't u ask ur brother Kane where aliens come from? Why can't u answer it. Kane was laughing so hard and bob said well are u going to the party they are having at the meet and greet. Idk maybe. Bye now. We skate back and we went to the meet and greet again and Kane got a call from mom and he was crying so hard and he ended it and he said uh Kaylee Dad is cheating on mom and mom has to leave to LA and we are staying with Dad. Oh no I know he gonna hit us. We put our hoodies on and our hoods on and we put our fake Gucci white and red glasses on and tears were running down hard and Mom is leaving us with Dad. No way he's gonna beat us up and Kane said yea we should go home yea. Fans said Kaylee what's wrong. Kane said uh it's nothing we leave and went home and mom and dad are fighting and mom said I'm done with ur crap and I'm done I'm bringing Kane with me to LA ok. Dad said whatever. I started to cry and Kane hugs me and Dad said fine go away and Kaylee will be here with me. Mom packs and Kane do too and Kane hugs me and I hugged back crying and he said face time with me ok they go and Dad said go to ur room I go and .....