Sparkle. . .

That Sparkle…

At my RIPE old age of 39, I tend NOT to think, landing a Date would be as Easy as many a Person around me might find it for them.

YES,

Not Married,

No Children and

Currently single as You’d suspect.

I’m NOT on the prowl to find that Woman/Younger Lady – but then I’d not forever either want to be on my own either…

Thus, the other day I walked into one of the SHOPS to buy a few DVD’s.

When you LEAST expect it, You meet someone that make you Believe or Hope things will turn around in Short Due Time.

Chatting with the Young Lady, I found that there’s a Great many movies and Ideas, Thoughts and Interests which we Share.

From the very Moment I didn’t believe she’d be Single, but the Chat was nice.

Going on and talking about a few Movies and Books which been Turned into Film,

As well what kind of Music was Nice for her To listen to was really nice.

She had this KIND of Goth vibe.

It wasn’t REALLY to have the Look, but then She did Catch my Eye!

Now the Ironic Situation,

She looked a LITTLE Young and I was FAR too afraid of

BREAKING the LAW

If she was… being a Saturday, a 16 Year Old can work…

Buying a DVD for much Less than I suspected,

It wasn’t in the LEAST what I’d expected from the Cover and what I read on the Rear…

Still I struggled through the Movie.

Going around there the next week, seeing if she worked and Found when I’d chat with her.

NOW Then, I wasn’t in the least Interested;

As My Instincts weren’t FAR Off…

HENCE the next day,

A normal working Day I saw her.

Telling her about the Movie and that it was Somewhat of a Struggle to Finish.

I Immediately picked up that she didn’t react the Same;

Happy,

Energetically,

Talkative,

Friendly,

Cool chick I’d met the days before.

When I’d met her the FIRST time, I found that she Stood really Close to me and Each time she had something to do,

Made her way Back to me fast…

Shockingly so – But then I do know that at WORK you’ll have to make sure the Clients are taken care of…