The Dm✉️

You And Leo was really close before BGT you did like Leo but you never told him you never had a chance and now you think it's too late he's probably forgot about you,you lost all contact with Leo when his and charlies BGT audition was aired on TV the only positive thing was that Leo had followed you on twitter so you could try contact him through @BarsandMelody on twitter but because they follow 17K BamBinos his messages was always spammed so he never saw your messages.

You was On your phone and suddenly it said One New twitter notification you checked it you had given up hope of it being Leo it was a Dm off your friend ...you refreshed your messages and There was A DM off @barsandmelody !! It was Leo! The Dm Said ...

"Hi Princess I've missed Talking to you if you want you can come to mine tomorrow and stay for a few nights my parents said it's fine and we'll be alone the entire time because my parents and Matilda are going away I miss you loads Y/N and would love you see you again princess😘-Leo xxxx"

You asked your Mum if you could go and stay for a few nights and she said it was fine! She'd drop you off soon as you was ready tomorrow 🐠

"Leo I miss you loads aswell I asked my mum and she said it was Fine I'll come whenever you want me just send your address and a time 🌸 😘xxxx" you dm'ed him

So it was sorted you was going to be re united with your best friend/crush :)

The next day ................