Mistakes

A single one can make your whole life come crashing down. At least, that's what my expirience was like.

Vixenkit opened her eyes, and immediately regretted it. Bright light seared across her face, turning the white fur on her muzzle to a honey gold. She could feel her mother's body against hers, and could hear her gentle heartbeat against her back. The kitten squirmed away, standing up on fluffy and thin white-furred legs The ground beneath her was dry mud, cracked from the Green-leaf sun. She waddled out of the bramble den and into the clearing that made up WindClan. Only a few cats were out of their dens, but weren't really doing anything but eating and laying down. Sneaking a glance at the milky dawn sky, Vixenkit realized she had gotten up way too early, and was about to go back inside the Nursery when a voice sounded behind her. ''Well hello there.'' Marblekit mewed. The tom was standing in the entrance, his rosemary-colored gaze looking Vixenkit up and down. ''Just tell me what you want I can get this over with.'' Vixen meowed flatly. ''Be nice.'' Marblekit gave Vixenkit a fake hurt expression, then snorted.

~|:|+=:=+|:|~ MORE TO COME ~|:|+=:=+|:|~ (much more ;) )