Meeting a terrible fate.

I was walking in the woods like normal day when a black haired green eyed guy pushed me against a tree behind me and started choking me. "It's a good day to kill" He laughed. I punched him and ran. "Wait!!!!" I heard I kind voice say which made me stop. I turned to find a guy with brown hair but the same green eyes. He held my arms. "I'm sorry about that...sully go's crazy sometimes" he said with a kind gentle voice. "Sully?.....the one with the knife?" I asked. "Yea...that's him" he smiled. I looked down to find a knife in he's pocket. I jerked my arms out of his grasp and backed away. " h-how'd you do that?" I said afraid to ask. "Do what" he said. I didn't answer. He came closer to me. *i tripped over a stump and my head hit a big rock then started bleeding. He ran to me and helped me up. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm liu woods.....what's your name?" he said playing with my red\black hair. "I-I'm Faye pride" I said shaking. Liu picked me up bridal style. "Whoa, what are you doing?" I asked. "Well I'm not gonna leave you here!!!! Your bleeding!!!!" He said like I was crazy for asking. "Ok, fine" I said not feeling like talking. It didn't take us that long to get to where we were going but I was still surprised liu could carry me this far. He stopped at a huge mansion. There was a jet black haired dude out side wiping the windows. Liu walked up to him and set me down. The black haired boy turned and I seen that has eyes had black sockets and a red dot. I backed away. "You brought me my next victim bro?!?!?" He said bringing out a knife and lifting my face up. Liu's hair turned black and his voice turned demonic. "Shut up Jeffrey, she's mine" he said bringing out his knife and pushing him away from me. I backed away. "Liu?"I said. "No I'm sully" he said looking at me with a devilish smile. "Uhhhh.....you tried to kill me!!!!!" I snapped at him. He threw the knife at me and I moved just in time. I seen a piece of my hair floating towards the ground. Something in me snapped. Next thing I knew I seen sully\liu stuck to the mansion wall with a knife lodged in to the sleeve of his shirt. Jeffery high fived me. Sully grab the knife and growled at me.