Kolo x Mike

It was a long day full of events and recruiting for the Rebel Federation. Who are we kidding here? Kolo never attends events or recruits, but Mike always did. They were completely opposite of each other, but maybe that is what brought them together.

"hey mike bb do u want to get into vc with me?" Kolo typed with a smile on his face, making sure to @ Mike so he would see it. 

"hey sorry bro, it's been a long day and i'm not really feeling it," Mike replied. Kolo's smile faded as he read it. He quickly sent a reply back.

"pls mike i miss ur voice, it's been a while <3." Kolo responded, having hope Mike, his one true love, would talk to him after a long stressful day.

"alright... but i can't be on long." Mike responded and then hopped into vc. Kolo quickly followed with a huge grin on his face.

"How has your day been my love?" Kolo asked with excitement in his voice.

"It's been okay, listen I really gotta go. Someone important is here... I'll talk to you later." With that, Mike left vc and quickly got offline. Kolo, dazed and confused, didn't know what to think. He just wanted to have a conversation with Mike, the only man he would ever love. Suspicion filled Kolo's mind. He quickly grabbed his mother's keys and made his way out the door. He wasn't even sure how to drive but he managed to get to Mike's house in a reasonable amount of time without getting pulled over.

Kolo put the car into park outside Mike's house and quickly ran to the door. He could hear people inside but wasn't sure who. He turned the door handle to find the door unlocked. He rushed inside and couldn't believe the scene before him. Silv was there, and was holding hands with Mike! Kolo couldn't fight back the tears and turned around from what he saw. 

"What the hell Kolo!" Mike screamed. Kolo was still crying and couldn't say anything. Silv quickly got up and reached for his coat.

"Maybe I should go..." Silv said while looking towards the door.

"No stay." Mike insisted and motioned for Silv to sit back down. Kolo was confused and hurt. How did Silv even get here in the first place? He lives all the way on the other side of the country! Kolo finally had the courage to turn around.

"What is he doing here? And what are you doing holding hands with him?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" Kolo screamed with tears streaming down his face.

"Bro, I ain't even gay. I told you I loved you on chat one time, no homo. I was only holding Silv's hand because I didn't believe him when he said he had abnormally sweaty palms. No homo, yet again. God, how did you even get here? I'm pretty sure I'm too old for you anyways. Just go home Kolo, I'm tired of your weird fantasies about us." Mike said, completely flabbergasted. Kolo stormed out of the house and quit the Rebel Federation, never to be seen or heard from ever again.