A Normal day, Maybe

"Aramis, COME ON WE GOTTA GO HOME Y'KNOW" i said. "Justin dude, just leave I walk home anyway, you ride the bus, it won't matter my guy. I didn't agree with what he said but I knew he was right. As I entered my bus I saw my favorite bus driver Mr.Mc'coy, I gave him a good ol' fist bump. As the bus was driving I noticed that people were running and screaming from something? Mr Mc'coy didn't mind this as he kept driving. I noticed something weird as his eyes were blurry? Suddenly the bus was flipped on its side, everyone was screaming. Luckily the school taught us what to do if we were in a situation like this. We all escaped, including Mr Mc'coy but he did something unusual.... he stepped in front of a moving car then it happened.. he was sprawled out on the ground and everyone on the bus knew that it was the second coming of those monsters.

Everybody soon started gathering their friends and getting home safely with one another, the school would be on lockdown until this was resolved. So this was it, we were finally in hell, we could only survive until it was gone, but that wouldn't be easy as I suffered through this. Be ready for the story of Justin Osbourne: a survivor.
~~~
Chapter 1: Apocalypse rising

My mom and my dad were both barring up the windows with the little wood we had. We didn't have much food which was a problem so we assigned messengers to retrieve it, my 2nd biggest brother and I were the messengers. We already had our first job assigned to us today. Our parents gave us scarfs to cover our eyes. They taught everyone how to look through the blindfolds but not look at the "force". Once that was set up and we went outside, we saw a lot of people dead already, but we came across one person who seemed to be immune to it, he didn't have a blindfold so we decided to ask him how he was immune. He then said "all you gotta do is open your eyes" but something was off. He had a sinister smile from what I can see, I had realized what was going on as my mom had told me about these people. She called them light-seekers. As I had realized that he lunged at us grabbing our blindfolds, we quickly stepped back and found a rock and threw it at his nose. He was having a nose bleed, but the. He started chanting "open your eyes, open your eyes". We had to do what we had to do. We found a metal pipe near the side of a house and bludgeoned him to death. After that it seemed like this was only the beginning, my brother realized that we were probably going to face some casualties, as this world is not the same anymore.

The food had been retrieved and we told our parents what happened. We had to learn to fight with our hands for safety. "Why not with like a weapon or something?" My sister said. My mom has explained that if we see the "force" outside then it will cause us to hurt ourselves. "Wait what do you mean?" my sister became anxious, "can you shut up Courtney, nobody wants to hear your voice ask dumb questions" said my brother, "yeah and nobody wants to hear your stomach rumbling for the fifteenth time in 5 seconds fatso." "SHUT UP EVERYONE, WE ARENT IN THE SITUATION TO BE FIGHTING!" my mom exclaimed. we heard loud knocking on our door, my dad grabbed his shotgun and my biggest brother, Ron, grabbed his handgun, my mom opened the door to see a blindfolded family. I noticed that their son had a familiar face.. It was my friend Jonathan! I quickly grabbed them inside and said, "alright your safe in here, you can can't take off your blindfolds". I quickly took the family to grab some food. My family of course didn't know them so they were confused. My dad pointed his shotgun at Jonathan's father and said "name, now!" "Thomas Larry, this is my wife Shandra, and my son Jonathan, we are here because our house was destroyed by people with no blindfolds, and Jonathan knows your son and thought that we" be safe here. "Well we need as much help as we can get" my dad said "welcome to the Osbourne house, Larry's"

~~~~
Chapter 2