Character Info

Tamesis
Age: 2,986(Actual) 18(Appearance)
Looks: Picture above ⬆ (Her eyes are supposed to be red and gold and she wears a eye patch over her right eye which is gold and she has a wolf head on the right side of her chest right above her breast)
Backstory: Tamesis is reserved, so she only is comfortable talking to the people she knows really well which are the other sins and the King.   Tamesis wasn't always like this, but what caused her to be this way was when her best friend Elaine (Yes, King's sister) died. After that happened, everything went downhill. When she found out that Ban was there as well, she kinda started to panic. Tamesis and Ban were lovers when the demon came and attacked, she was also their when Ban failed at killing the demon the first time. After Ban only took out only one heart of the demon Tamesis shoved Ban out of the way takingt he blow that almost killed her. Ban was in so much shock that he wasn't able to process everything before he got hit as well. Elaine saw her best friend and her best friend's lover almost dying so she gave both of them the Fountain of Youth which caused both of them to become immortal. After they killed the demon they saw Elaine lying there lifeless. Tamesis shouted her name while collapsing besides her. Ban walked towards the both of them holding onto Tamesis as she cried. After Tamesis calmed down, her and Ban decided to leave since that place caused them to many painful memories. On the way to finding a new place to live, they met Meliodas who later on became their captain. After they got to know each other a little bit, Meliodas asked them if they wanted to join him, which later in lead them to being the 8 Deadly Sins.
Tattoo:

(Right side of chest right above her breast and the color is red like all the other sins tattoo's)