Chapter 1: A New Beginning

"Zzz....Zzzz..." The snoring continues, the sounds trailing to a young female trainer in her bed.

 Beside her laid her Sylveon, bows wrapped around her trainers arm. It was currently around 8am now, the sound of the alarm clock buzzed around the room as a rudely awakened sylveon leaped out from the bed in shock, eyes wide open and frantic. 

"Syl!" she cried out, ultimately waking her trainer up as well

"Syl!" she cried out, ultimately waking her trainer up as well. The female trainer yawned as she rubbed the sleep off her eyes as she stretched her arms. "Morning Yuki" she stated with a soft but sleep smile.

The sylveon had just regained her composure from her frantic state upon hearing her trainers voice, calming her slightly. Her once battle position became much relaxed and energised, ribbons waving around in the stagnant air.

As the windows were pushed open, the gentle breeze of the wind blew into the room, the smell of fresh air refreshing the females lovely morning. 

The morning was filled with the sounds of bird pokemon chirping away in a harmony as the flew in the clear blue sky filled in fluffy white clouds. 

"Ready Yuki? Cause today we're headed to Professor Sycamores lab"  She beamed with delight, letting her bed bounce upon leaving its comforting warmth behind to prepare for her journey.

Yuki's mouth widened with a smile as she followed behind her trainers side, her paws tapping against the wooden floor with grace.

After about 15mins of preparing for her journey,  she immediately got her bag and made sure she had everything she needed. (currently wearing chiffon white uniform shirt with a black bow around the collar followed by black jean shorts and a leather belt strapped around her waist. she is also wearing a brown wool beret on her head. She has tucked in her uniform shirt)

"lets see...Potions, berries, pokefood, pokepuffs, pokeballs, bandages..." she stated in a monotonous tone as she double checked her bag.

Yuki was getting impatient, pouting with her eyes curved into a frown. she ran into her trainers room and came out a few mins later, her ribbons holding two pokeballs each while she balanced the remaining two on her back, wobbling around as the two pokeballs rolled side to side on her back.

The female trainer grinned as she watched her sylveon carry her pokeballs for her, giggling softly at the funny sight. she was worried before when her pokemon seemed mad and dashed to her room, now she knew why.

"Aw~ thanks yuki, i almost forgot about the team" she stated, freeing her pokemon from the load on her as the trainer smiled at the pokeballs. "We've come a long way haven't we?" she stated, smiling softly with a contented gaze. Yuki mewed softly as she nodded happily, bouncing around as she ran towards the door, pawing at it. The trainer smiled as she packed up her bag quickly and opened the door, light flashing in as a new beginning for them began