Chapter 1

All these rumors are literally insane...I need to call Sammy right now.

"Hey this Sam, Leave a message and I'll call you back" ughhhhhh this boy never answers his phone.

Thank god I was already at our apartment and hopefully he is home.

I turned the key and opened the front door and when I say the place was trashed I mean you couldn't see the floor. I know I didn't leave it in this condition and Ive been gone for like 3 or 4 hours....

"Sammy?" I called out while looking at the things on the floor. I soon realized these items were all mine. I walked closer to the bedroom and my heart instantly dropped, I covered my mouth and froze.

'Oh my god!' I whispered to myself as I scanned the room of all my belongings thrown. My clothes stripped from the closet and dressers, all my makeup was broken or slipped out, chargers cut, pictures ripped, glass broken, jewelry destroyed, shoes stained with god knows what, my glasses completely shattered along with my contacts ripped. Lastly my MacBook Pro laptop in pieces...

I literally fell to knees and just started sobbing. I didn't do anything to deserve this, the rumors were just rumors. I thought our relationship was better than that. Never in a million of years would I think Sammy would be capable of this especially over something like this...

I needed to call someone...literally anyone. I grabbed my phone and clicked on her contact.

I wiped my tears as it rang. "Hello?" She answered. "Ma-Mad-Madison" I chocked out "Natalie are you okay?" She asked right away "Can you come to my apartment please?" I begged while looking at my bedroom. "Im on my way" She replied and hung up.

I guess this is the end of my five year relationship with Sammy Wilkinson...

**Madison POV***

I was in my apartment with Jack and Sammy. Sammy was really worked up over these rumors of Natalie cheating on him. I know I don't like Natalie and we dont get along at all but I dont think she would ever do that to him like they have been together for years.

Jack and Sammy were just playing fortnite and Natalie was actually calling me. I answered and she sounded completely broken. But she asked me to come over...

"What did she want..." Sammy asked with anger in his voice when he knew it was Natalie. I didn't even answer him, I grabbed my purse, keys, and left.

I got to her apartment as fast as I could and walked in and was completely shocked to what was in front of me

"Natalie?" I called out and I heard her quiet sobs in the bedroom. "Holy shit!" I said and walked to her. "Did Sammy do this?" I asked rubbing her back. "Yes...all because of a stupid rumor!" She yelled.

We talked for awhile just so Natalie could calm down... which eventually worked. "Can you help me pack whatever isn't destroyed please." She asked while wiping a stray tear. "Of course" I said and started picking up clothes.

I can't believe he did this...

***Natalie's POV***

I was very thankful that Madison dropped everything and came to help me.

We wound up with like 7 garbage bags filled with damaged belongings. I was so hurt and broken...like was that rumor really worth destroying all my things and a five year relationship?? I guess in his eyes it was..

When all said and done, I had 4 suitcases ready to go. "Where are going to stay?" Madison asked and we finished the last bag. "Back to Omaha...I can't stay in LA anymore." I said sighing heavily. Madison looked at me and sighed.