Prologue

Riley

"Riley ready for that party dude?" My best friend Carter yelled as he threw all of his football equipment onto the hard floor as it made a loud noise.Sweat was dripping down my forehead from the game we just had. We had finally beat the only competition we had the grey wolfs and we were proud.I had never seen coach so happy, and I was even more happy because it was me who scored the final three touchdowns. We had come so close to loosing and something inside of me snapped and I did everything I could to see my team win. I wiped the sweat with my palm and debated on weather to go to the party or not.

I mean come on, We won the game ! It was time to celebrate and what better way to do that then getting drunk and hooking up with some hot chick. I couldn't think of any better things to do so I nodded my head towards Carter indicating that I was down to party. I opened up my locker and threw my equipment inside as the rest of the team came in cheering.A faint smile appeared on my face because I still couldn't believe we finally won a game against them. I mean not to brag or anything but I was the quarterback and the best player on the team.Carter came in second as best player.

"I heard Megan was going to the party"Carter said as I turned to give him a glare, A smirk clear on his face.I groaned Megan was my ex girlfriend and crazy,She literally knew every time I took a piss. Well I wouldn't really call it dating because we just had the occasional sex here and there and held hands.The tags came from everybody in school I'm not really the relationship type of guy.

"You know Riley if you don't want her i'll be glad to smash her"Henry my other best friend came walking into the locker room taking off his shirt.The whole team started laughing and I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey if you want somebody the whole team has got a piece of, then go ahead let me know how that works out for you" I chuckled changing into a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans.Henry chuckled and changed into brand new clothes

"I'M READY TO DRINK!" Henry yelled out and the whole team started cheering, I walked out of the locker room the whole team following behind me.I pulled my left arm in front of my face to check my watch, it read 10:30 that means the party was just getting started I smirked and joined whatever conversation the team was having.

******

Lina

There were red cups everywhere and people grinding on each other. I laughed as I saw my best friend Kayla dancing with a really hot boy. I walked over towards them because even though we were best friends we always competed over boys. No hard feelings of course whoever had gotten him had gotten him that's it.

"Hey Kay" I talked seductively looking up towards the hot guy.He was already looking me up and down and I saw Kayla glaring at me.I brushed it off because I already knew there were no hard feelings.

"Hi" She replied coldly she turned around towards the boy and whispered something in his ear, he nodded and she pulled him in a different direction.I scoffed, what the fuck was her problem ? I rolled my eyes and walked towards the kitchen I was going to get shit faced tonight. Fuck Kayla she was mad at me for no apparent reason and I could care less.

I walked into the kitchen and every girl was glaring at me, I shurgged and grabbed a beer from the fridge. I opened it up and started chugging down the cold beaverage, it made my insides freezing cold and I loved the feeling.

"Who the fuck invited you Lina ?" I heard a high pitched voice behind me. I rolled my eyes for like the tenth time tonight and turned around, there stood the queen b herself Megan kyles.

"My fucking self" I pushed past her and her group of follwers were right outside the kitchen staring at me with looks of disgust. I flipped them off and continued walking throughout the house. I found a balcony and walked outside. The september air hit my face and I digged in my purse for cigarettes and my lighter.

I pulled the cigarette between my lips and lit it up with the lighther . I let the smoke consume my lungs and blew a puff of smoke out.

"Smoking kills Winters" I heard a male's voice reply as the door shut behind him.

"It's a metaphor" I blew another puff out and found relief flowimg through my body.

"The fault in our starts really ?" The male chuckled.

I turned around and was face to face with Henry. One of the populars, the only one who talks to me...when his friends are not around.

I passed him a fake smile and continued smoking, He started at me intently and smirked.

"Let me have one" He replied walking towards me, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him. His face was inches away from mine and blew the smoke in his face I shook my head and looked away.

"That dress is fitting your curves so perfectly" He replied I could feel his hot breath fanning me. I looked up at him and saw lust in his eyes I scoffed and oushed him off of me.

"We hooked up one time Henry. It was a fucking mistake, I don't want you and I never will" I spat throwing my cigeratte to the ground and stomping it out with my heel.

" I don't want you bitch. I just wanted to have some fun" Henry replied back harshly and walked away.I shook my head and walked back inside to the party. The song was really good and soon I found myself swaying my hips to the music.I looked around to see all of the populars in a big group and Kayla ? was with them. What the actual fuck?

I stormed over towards her my heels clicking and clanking against the hard wooden floor.I was furious, she talks so much shit about them and here she is hanging out with them ! I should've recognize the boy she was with. It was Caleb a boy from the fucking football team.

"What the hell Kayla?" I grabbed her arm and yanked her towards me. She spun around and glared at me, she yanked her arm away from my grip and opened her mouth up to talk but Megan beat her to it.

"Ill Lina you're such a creep. Stop following Kayla around she's not lesbian!" Her group of girls behind her laughing and Kayla just stared at me.

"I'm not lesbian" I spat at Megan ready to slap her.

"That's not what Kayla told us" One of Megan's minion replied to me flipping her fake blonde hair over her shoulder.

I looked at kayla and scoffed, I should've known I couldn't trust her. She has been acting weird lately and now I know why. I walked away and yelled everybody in the room stopping everything to stare at me.

"Wow babe you need a drink" I heard a voice whispered into my ear.The voice made me shiver and I turned around to see who it was and it was the football captain his self .

"Riley" I breathed out my breathing becoming heavy.

HEY NEW BOOK VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOY PLEASE.