Alex

I'm the baby in the family. My age right now? Doesn't matter because even though I'm part of the story I'm not here yet. But I'm gonna start it off.

I've always been a daddy's girl since I came out the womb. I struggled a lot because my dad wasn't always around. It wasn't his fault though. My mom and dad got separated before and after I was born but after it was final. They're still married but they're not together anymore.

So growing up I always wanted mommy and daddy living together. I didn't always get what I wanted. I woke up every day to a different step dad, well it felt like every day. I'd get used to this one guy staying here and then a huge argument would break out and boom it's just me, mom, and my brother and sisters,which they'll get introduced later.

I always got picked on at school. I've gotten called a bastard, or heard "your dad left because he couldn't look at your ugly face." It was all elementary kids picking on me so looking back everything they said were dumbass comebacks but it did hurt at the time.

Every summer my dad would drive up from Virginia to come pick us up for summer break but he couldn't come to the house because my mom was very abusive towards him so he'd pick us up in a public setting at Walmart or cvs pharmacy. Anywhere where people were there to witness anything if my mom did anything.

I remember this one time my dad showed up at the house without telling anybody, surprising us and my mom chased him down the drive way hitting him in the back of the head with a 'Coca Cola' can and kept hitting him in the back of the head until the can busted. My mom never missed one hit. My dad ran down to the stream by the road cleaning his head because blood was everywhere, a cop rolls up on him and arrests him for a dui. My dad was drinking that night but but he had 1 beer. He said he was drinking and fell and busted his head. He didn't want to tell the cop his wife chased him down, chucking a 'Coca Cola' can at the back of his head. That day he had to get 14 stitches on the back of his head.

So yeah pretty traumatic memories I've had. I was screaming and crying for him in my booster seat in the car watching it all. But that's not all the traumatic memories I've had. We're gonna start from the beginning when my dad first met my mom, Alissa.

Hey guys so I'm taking a twist and writing something that isn't fanfiction and if it doesn't work I guess I'll just stick to fanfic . This time it won't be any smut because that would be weird because it's my mom and dad. Literally, I just changed their names, my name, and my siblings names. But this is all a true story, no joke. Everything in this story actually happened. I got the beginning of it all to when I was born from my dad and the rest is what I remember so enjoy!!!

I also apologize if there are any typos. I got what I saw so if there are any I apologize.