King's command Jun Cruz Reyes(HishSchool text book"original tagalog")

"See you in my cubicle, after lunch." Mrs. Postscript me. Moral Character kanginang after class. Mrs.. We Character Social Science teacher. He also adviser and we

For I was so foolish to think again think what you say to me. I lost appetite continuous luncheon. Almost certainly I sermunang umaatikabo to turn it. Just day before yesterday was almost put out his calculator to show how much I "Katanga" and how his pagsuma katama my 5. It's not maikatwirang "I might not masi-5 I wondered when absent will then give you a quiz. If Kelan supine to recite then insist. "Then when I also want to say kakapain those red pen.

Types but also its beautiful mood in class earlier. Fact those are his favorite subjects we discussed. Those Dazzling Malaysian and her her favorite perfume. He also Nagtsismis (as usual). Whether Mr.. Espejo raw, so tumandang young man, because he twice maiden binasted him. Miss-so said so out of school because you do not study leave: nagpaabort in America. Magbi-bell lesson he has to remember, the normalization process with the government.

Kangina He said, "For we must be fully democratic high literacy rate." (Said that that Rizal.) "There are enough government communication systems and high morality of the people. And above all, to be westernized our standards. By so doing, we will not be unicivilized in wetern standards.

When he asked me, I said should be more basic way of looking at problems. For example why not start with the economic condition of the country. How satisfied people, normal trend of government. But how many dissatisfied, abnormal natural system. Not just effective communication process, not just as high literacy rate. Simply manifestations of this problem actually. He was shocked. There we caught the bell.

Is, konsumisyon life, I want fever. Kay away yesterday at present. Once I was at home, I'm the hero. Once I magkukwento compatriot, I'm famous. But here in the schools, no scholarly Isko town.

I definitely want to cease, but not Dad. After all who is also the father will be happy to produce a drop out? I'm really tired of studying. How beautiful I do not think that would have tied the shoelaces of my teacher with me at every step. Yaw corner where I wanted to go, even gusting Walk-lug recess. And I think even hurt.

Is, student life. Makauno only, even swallowed his own tongue. Conflict with them, singkong evident. You nod, nod again for makauno, meaning that it was the self to cheat. Please just really. Little compromise, the world's diploma. If you do not have a diploma, who in turn may kaubrahan that I maniniwalang. In nauso hope the grade, I would not be ashamed not even enter Metro Manila Aide. If I graduate in turn, ask for experience in applying I, dedo well. And if done so, we uncomfortably difficult jobs as I persevere.

Grade just goes, trouble you that? If 5, then talk, why should extend more? Defeated if defeated. Kick-out kick-out. But I should not really crash. OK, I tough, rugged and pretty rude on raw, but why must rush as organize and conduct body talk? This does not military school, neither seminary, why purely "to conduct those" and "appearance" they promise?

What is like a crash? Had Recto, but one bar flunker now recognized constitutionalist. Albert Einstein, Physics and overwhelmed grammar school but big time scientist. Although he did not know the teacher said to relativity theory. After all, I was Recto and Albert Einstein. Jojo just me, if I said no teachers are asked. With neighbors, freak I said, joking to the province we are I just did a Manila to study for free. If they only knew.

Learning in school. Studying in the morning, noon studied and studied more times at night. I also do not understand what is the analyzes. Never runs out of IPARI research. Without knowing if you do not ask "What is our lesson for today?" Like the God that they only have a monopoly right. So do not ask and can not be more wrong tick.