Chapter 1/3 ~ Taehyung~ Jealousy

It was a nice day. You were at home on your cozy bed, with your boyfriend Taehyung. You were really happy because you finally had the chance to be with him after almost 2 months because he was on tour. Anyways, you were cuddling with him on bed, until Taehyung's phone vibrated.
Who is it babe? You asked him nicely. It's the boys, they're asking if we would like to go out with them and hang out, but I'm not feeling like going babygirl, you ? Let's go babe, I haven't seen the boys since a long time ago. You said with puppy eyes and you knew Tae couldn't resist to it. Ok babe, lets go and get ready. He got up from the bed and gave you a fast little kiss on your cheek and went to the closet. You blushed and giggled a little because of it. You finally went up to pick out your outfit.

You finally picked up a little black skirt, a white crop top and a jacket. After that, you went to put some make up on. While you were putting your make up on, you felt to hands around your waist. You knew it was your boyfriend.
You look sexy babe. Taehyung spoke while hugging you from behind. Thanks babe, but we need to go. You told him and smiled. But babe~ can't we stay? Cause you look absolutely sexy and I would prefer to stay and take everything o.... BABE LET'S GO WITH THE BOYS AND HAVE FUN !! you shouted to interrupt him. Ok babe, before leaving he whispered in your ear. But don't complain if I can't control myself later. He said and went to the living room to wait for you with a pervert smile. You instantly blushed and finished getting ready.

While you were going down the stairs and walking towards Tae, you could see his dark eyes analyzing your body from up to down.
Like what you see? You asked sexily. Absolutely, Tae said with a sexy and husky voice. Both of you got ready and went out.
When both of you finally arrived to the place
( coffee ), you Instantly went to hug Jimin and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

Taehyung's POV
When Y/n got out of the car I couldn't take my eyes of her, but I didn't liked the fact that she kissed Jimin on the cheek. I know it might sound selfish but she's mine and I can't stand if she left me for Jimin or anybody else. Btw I wasn't looking her in a nice way ( if you know what I mean ).

Y/N POV
After I gave the kiss to Jimin and gave the hug to all the boys I could see on the corner of my eye that Tae was observing each of my movements so I got a little bit nervous. After getting along with the boys we went to sit on a table and have coffee. We were talking and joking around but still I knew that Tae was jealous so I decided to ignore it. After we talked and all of that, Tae was still serious so I decided to ask him. Babe, is something wrong? I asked with a worried tone. No babe, everything is fine. He said rolling his eyes. Ok then, I'm gonna go with Jimin. He groaned and while I turned to Jimin's direction, Tae grabbed my wrist and turnes me around facing him.

Taehyung's POV
You're not going anywhere. I said with a serious face. Tae, what's wrong with you ? She asked seriously too. Oh, so now you don't know why, right babe ? I asked her sarcastically. Are you jealous ? She asked with a little smirk on her face. Yes, and a lot. I told her. But Tae, Jimin is jus- I couldn't let her finish and smashed my lips on hers. You're mine Y/n. Yes Tae I'm all yours. I made a devilish smirk and got closer to her ear to whisper with a husky voice. Let's keep this for later. I could see she started tu blush and I just chuckled.

Y/n POV
After being with the boys, I said goodbye to everybody and went outside to Tae's car.

We got inside and the drive home, I looked through the window but Tae was looking and me so I just looked trough the window

After the drive home, we got in and instantly Taehyung closed the door and pushed me to the door and started kissing me

After the drive home, we got in and instantly Taehyung closed the door and pushed me to the door and started kissing me. I left out a little moan between the kiss. He went down to my neck and started kissing my sweet spot.
Y/n: Ahhh-Tae. Immediately he picked me up bridal style and we went upstairs.

Taehyung's POV
After we got upstairs and inside our room, I commanded her. Take of your clothes, I demanded. She did what I told her and I also undressed myself. ThenI just looked at her beautiful naked body and I couldn't resist myself. I told you earlier that I wouldn't control myself later, and that is what I will make right now. We started making out and I kissed her neck. Y/n: Ahhhh-Tae more please! When I listened to her beautiful moans I told her. I love hearing your moans. I teased her putting my tip on her entrance and she shouted. Y/n: Tae just Thrust in ! I instantly trusted in and out at a fast peace. I thrusted in and out and the room was filled with our moan and skin slapping together sounds. Ahhh-babe I I'm gonna cum ! Let's come together baby. I told her. I thrusted in and out a few times more and we reached our climax and she came all over my dick. I pulled out and came on her tummy.

Y/n POV That was great babe, I love you. Tae: I love you too babe but this is just the beginning
We covered with the blankets and felt asleep.

A/n POV: Sorry if I made spelling mistakes but this is my firs time making this.
Hope you like it and I hope making the next part soon
Love you 🤗