Chapter 1 - Rosegold

Foxy's POV

I rolled over, a sharp pain burned through my skull as consciousness slowly came back to me. A voice forced me into reality.

"Guys?" Bonnie croaked, I saw his shadow sit up, only able to see the dark figures of the others. I took a mental headcount and saw all of us were there.

Where the hell are we?

"What the-" Chica said, sitting up and holding her head with the arm not supporting her body weight. What I assumed was Bonnie frantically moved his head to look for Freddy who was in a ball on the other side of the room. Shaking him he mumbled,

"Freddy, Fred, Please, come on, get up,"

The brunette groaned in response, wincing in pain grabbing his best friend's arm.

"I'm okay, I-I promise,"

The door swung open before I could add anything. Chica was the first to try and stand as light filled into the room, still slightly keeled over.

Bonnie helped Freddy up, as I followed them both to their feet. I could fully see the four people in front of us. The one who opened the door and seemed the most confident looked like a more obnoxious version of Freddy. His hair was almost the same but more curly and a more vibrant brown. The thing that intrigued me most was his eyes. A piercing unnatural blue that felt like they were looking through me not at me. All of the figures had various shades of red and pink circles on their cheeks.

"Hello! We are The Toy Animatronics," The brunette spoke, the four of us responding in confused looks. His tone was too bright to be natural, too fake.

"Your counterparts. Your line of robots has been discontinued for now. We are taking your place in our lovely upgraded restaurant. That means, you all won't be performing for a while,"

His smile seemed too wide to be real, everything about him was so, eerily cheerful. Before any of us could comment he started introducing the others.

"I'm Toy Freddy!" He said reaching forward to vigorously shake our hands.

"This is Toy Bonnie,"

A boy with aqua blue hair and a white streak on his sweeping bangs stepped forward, a softer smile on his face and gave a short wave.

"Toy Chica,"

The blonde with a white "LET'S PARTY" cropped top lazily wiggled her fingers at us, and led Chica to glance at her now shredded "LET'S EAT" apron and hang her head lower than normal.

"Lastly, Vixen," He said quickly before moving onto drone on about boring day-to-day procedures, but I wasn't paying attention as my eyes were fixated on the last girl.

Lightly curled rose gold hair fell over her shoulders, while her golden eyes lazily scanned the room. Her eyes met mine, and her previously crossed arms moved to give a small wave as her mouth upturned into a smirk. I felt my face heat up and desperately tried to think of a response.

Holy fuck, she's gorgeous,

Trying to look less idiotic, I smiled back and gestured at my hook, trying to get the point across that I liked hers. Although pink, it was still badass, be it slightly less sharp but probably due to some new safety shit. I could tell she understood as she held her hook in her other hand before making eye contact again. Her smirk spread into a real, genuine smile before using her hook to point at her hat.

She likes mine?

Without really thinking, I used my own hook to reach in the same spot she gestured to, not realizing the blade was caught in a rip already along the side of it. I pulled down and heard the rip grow, lightly grimacing. She half-covered her mouth and let out the most beautiful laugh.