☆Moving Day☆

Y/n POV

I start moving my boxes into the truck, I head back to my old room as I look around as it was now a empty space. "We had so many memories and now I'm leaving". I brush my hand across the wall.
"(y/n) it's time to leave!"
"Coming mom!" I run down stairs. My mom hands the keys to our landlord, I watch as she hands our house keys to him.
"Come on honey it's time to leave". My mom places her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah okay" I walk to her car with a frown on my face.

I get in the car, I sit in the back as my mom sits in the front getting the car started. She backs the car out the parking lot looking in the back window making sure not to hit a car. My mom starts to drive on the road as I look back at our old house as it fade in the distance. My mom looks back at me than looks forward making sure she keeps her eyes on the road. "Are you ready for high school?" I stare out the window with a sad expression as I reply to my mother "Yeah I guess".

"You'll love it there, just you wait and see". My eye lids started to fell heavy as I was tired of all the packing and lifting we did. My eyes would close and open until my body gave out then they completely closed as I drifted to my lovely dream land

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"(y/n) wake up" I hear a familiar voice call out to me as a gentle shake came to my body.
I slowly open my eyes to find my mother shaking my shoulder "(y/n) wake up, were here".
I step out the car to find myself in front of a 50 story tall building, I tilted my head up to see the tall building. I shielded my eyes from the sun's ray as it hit my face.
"Wow this is a tall building".
"Yeah I know" my mom says as she grabs her purse from the car.
As we head inside the building my head turned left and right as I looked around as everything looked so fancy and neat.
My mom walks to the elevator as it was time to go up and look at our new home. We both stand in the elevator until it reaches floor 13.
I follow my mom as she leads me to apartment 546.

My mom walks in than I follow her in. I look around and then spin in the new big living room.
"This place is huge!"

My mom smiles at me as I spin. "That's not the best part" she takes my hand and goes to another room. This room had my (f/c) walls and some cute pictures around the room. My mom smiles "This is your room".
I walk into the room and look around as it was cute"Wow my favorite color and some cute pictures". I run up to my mom and hug her.
"Your the best mom anyone can have"
My mom wraps her arms around me, "Yeah I know"

Her phone starts to ring she loosen her grip on me and answers her phone,"Hello?"
"Yeah, okay alright bye" she hangs up the phone. "We have to go get our stuff out the truck".
I smile "Okay". Me and mom go down stairs to the truck as a man was getting some stuff out already. The man offers us help so we accepted it, he helped take our stuff up.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"Thank you bye" my mother waves at the kind man who help us take the boxes up. She turns around with a tired expression, I look at her with worry in my eyes "Mom are you okay?" She let's out a heavily sigh "Yeah I'm okay, just a little tired". I look concern at my mother before she says "Okay, let's get unpacking" my mom goes from tired and worn out to happy and excited to unpack.
"Okay mom"

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

I walk into my mother's room to find her passed out on the bed, 'She must be tired of unpacking all day'. I smile, turn off the light and close the door.

I head to my room and lay down on my bed. I smile as I start to think about school and the new people i will meet and make new friends

'I can't wait until school to tomorrow.'
I turn over and turn off my lamp than fall asleep.

Author's Note: Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter cause their will be more in hand