Sex Therapy

It was a late Saturday night. Mikasa and Annie were both in the kitchen, getting ready for dinner. Annie handed Mikasa the plates to put on the table. Mikasa smiled at Annie. Mikasa grabbed some forks and knives, setting them down at each place setting. Annie brought a pan of food to the table, putting some on each plate. Mikasa and Annie both sat down, directly across from each other. They both ate their food. Mikasa stopped for a moment, fixing her eyes onto Annie. She mumbled. "A-Annie, I need to ask you something." Annie quickly looked up. "Hm?" Mikasa mumbled. "I've been feeling kind of... depressed lately and I need something to cheer me up.." Annie smirked. "Okay. Let's eat, first." Mikasa nodded. They both finished up their food, taking their plates to the sink. They sat back down at the table to talk. Annie began. "So, how long have you felt depressed for, My love?" Mikasa glanced up at Annie, then back down at her fingers as she twiddled with them. "U-Uhm, about a week.." Annie sighed. "Hmm.." Annie placed two hands on the table, lifting herself up onto the table. She crawled across the table and towards Mikasa, their faces were so close together that their noses touched. Mikasa's eyes widened as she gazed into Annie's big blue eyes. Annie smirked, smashing her lips onto Mikasa's as she began to kiss her passionately. Mikasa gasped, smirking against Annie's lips as she kissed back. Mikasa lifted her hands up and wrapped them around Annie. Annie smirked and hopped off the table, She grabbed Mikasa and picked her up laying her on the table. Mikasa smirked, glaring down at Annie. Annie slipped Mikasa's shoes off. Then moved her hands up to the rim of her pants, quickly jolting them off to reveal Mikasa's lace panties. Annie blushed and smirked. Mikasa smirked down at Annie. Annie slipped her hand into Mikasa's panties, rubbing her slit slowly. Mikasa bit her lip, digging her fingers into the table. Annie chuckled lightly, quickly slipping a finger into MIkasa's wet pussy. Mikasa gasped, letting out a soft whimper. Annie slowly thrusted her finger in and out of Mikasa's pussy. Mikasa gripped the table harshly, arching her head back slightly. Annie smirked, as she mumbled "Mmm.. the thing's i'm going to do to you." Mikasa blushed as her eyes widened from Annie's seductive words. Annie picked up speed, thrusting her finger faster. Mikasa jolted her leg a bit, digging her nails deeply into the table. Annie slipped Mikasa's panties off, spreading her legs. Mikasa looked down, suddenly arching back as she felt  a warm, wet sensation in her pussy. It was Annie's tounge. Annie swirled her tounge rapidly around Mikasa's pussy. Mikasa gasped, arching back as she let out a moan of Annie's name. Annie began to suck roughly on Mikasa's clit. Mikasa moaned, biting down on her lip as she reached her hand down, running her fingers through Annie's hair. Annie smirked, licking Mikasa's entire pussy rapidly. Mikasa gasped, feeling a pleasuring sensation run through her entire body as she shivered, feeling herself getting closer and closer to cumming. Annie chuckled, mumbling "C'mon Mikasa.. let me taste your sweetness.." Mikasa blushed, squirming her legs a bit as she gripped onto the sides of the table. Annie continued. Mikasa gasped, cumming onto Annie's tounge, falling back from her arch and panting heavily. Annie swallowed Mikasa's cum ever so quickly, closing her eyes as she bit her lip. "Mnn, so sweet." Annie crawled up and kissed Mikasa deeply, carrying her into bed. Mikasa turned to Annie and smiled, planting a kiss on the side of her neck..