Chapter 1 .

Summerslam was almost here , Just two more days and Brie bella took on her biggest match of her life against , Stephanie . Nicole was her sister , and was happy tht brie would have a match against the authority . Nicole got a text from her boss , stephanie saying " nicole , please come in my office i have a really good plan and it involes you turning on your sister . Nikki wanted too tell brie but , brianna didnt listen too her . Nikki went to there office . And there on would be briannas lost too stephanie . Seth had a big crush on nicole but , nicole had her boyfriend the champ aka john cena . And seth knew he was no match against a legend . After brie and steph entered the ring the bella rang . brie starts off with a kick too the stomach as stephanie slaps her .! brianna holds her face in pain as she gets on the rope and kicks steph right in the face . Down steph went as brie does the yes lock created by her husband a former " wwe heavy weight champion " . Triple H the husband of stephanie comes out as nikki bella comes running right behind him . And bam triple H yanks the ref from the ring that way steph wouldnt tap out . brie lets go of stephanie . Then brie runs to triple H and kicks him right in the face . Nikki smiles in victory but she sees stephanie trying to get out the ring and runs towards her and brie gets in the ring , Nikki and brie stand close together and brie thinks her and nikki would take action against her . But then the un think able thing happens , as nikki yanks stephanie and punches brie . "gasp" the crowd goes as they start booing her . There stephanie did a pedigree and won .