Smells Like Teen Spirit

Nick is naive. Ian is trouble. Brodie is british. Ariana is clueless. And Nina is perfect. It isnt hard to see how Nick's band of misfit friends fail to get along sometimes. But that's what makes them so close. Thrown together for one reason or another, they're a tight knit group. Usually.

Graham is a painfully small suburban community in southern California. If you're walking down the street everyone you come across is likely to know you by name. Being a teenager in this town is hard enough without being best friends with a troublemaker. When Ian shows up on Nick's doorstep claiming that he's run away from the military academy he was shipped to just two weeks before, things start to get uncomfortable for Nick. Not to mention that his dad is marrying the lady next door. And when Nick's new sister, Nina, discovers that he's harboring a fugitive in the attic, she decides to use the information to her advantage.

Nick can bet on three things when it comes to his friends. One, That everyday will be an adventure. Two, that they'll always have his back. And three, that Ian will somehow find a way to get him into trouble.

______________________________________________________________

This is inspired by my favorite show ever on earth, 'That 70's Show' I was inspired by the friendship that the gang shared and by the dynamic that each unique character contributed to it. I do not own the title, I jacked it from that Nirvana song, yes. Its just a temporary thing im running with. So, please comment and tell me what you think! :)