7. Fourth Month

When Sing took Krist to the hospital. Singto was so scared by seeing that his wife's condition becoming worse. Because Krist can't breath properly. He did long deep breath for caughting his breath.

Singto said to the doctor "What is happening with my wife Doctor? Please tell me." Singto said that when nurses are transferring Krist to strecher for taking him into ward room for checking his condition. Nurses checked Krist's blood pressure while hooked drip into his nerve and said to the doctor "It is hyper blood pressure doctor. Heart beat also beating fast." Then doctor checked the condition of Krist. And gave him a injection for quickly fall down of his blood pressure.

After 30 minute giving injection to Krist, his heart beat became normal but still he was unconcious. Sing asked to the doctor when doc done treatment of Krist "Is everything all right with Krist?"

"Yah! But I never thought that, the radiation harm that much to your wife. I mean Mrs. Prachaya's body is not susceptible for this treatment. The lump spreading vigorously. If we'll not treat him immediately, then it will also harm to the baby."

Singto's condition is like that, what he choose. But his priority was his wife. So that he immediately said to the doctor "Whatever happen doctor, but you have to save my wife by any way."

Singto's suggestion on that time was bit selfish. But what would he do except this. That's why he said this to doctor. Because he loves his baby very much but he loves his wife too.

Then doctor said "Mr. Prachaya whatever we will have, we will do that for your wife. And we also want that mother and baby both will safe. Now I give him medicine by injection, So that side effect of the radiation will cure. But one thing I tell you, we can't treat further by radiation with your wife."

"But why doctor?" Singto asked this while stood up from the chair where he sit in Krist's room.

"Due to pregnancy, harmone changes in Mrs. Prachaya's body. All harmone receptors turn negative and due to radiation, healthy cells have also been damaged with cancer cells. That's why his skin showing such symptoms and irregular breathing."

"So what will we do now for this?" Sing asked.

"One last way is rest, for curing Mrs. Prachaya's illness."

"It is chemotherapy. We will decrease the growth of disease by this. But we can't remove the whole ill cells. For that, we have to wait for delivery of your wife."

Then doctor goes from there, for seeing another patient.

Singto waited for his wife's conciousness. The whole night Sing sitted near Krist's bed, holding Krist's hand and Sing's tears was sliently falling down. But for this, no one able to help for Singto. After a 12 hour of wait finally Krist got up. Its already became next day's morning.

Krist awaken and said to Singto "Is everthing fine with my baby?"

Sing got up. Because on that time when Krist asked him, he was sleeping while laid his head near Krist's shoulder on his bed.

He said to Krist "Are you okay?" While saying that Sing caressing Krist's head.

But on that time Krist just touching his belly all over. He ignored Sing's question and asked to Sing "Our baby is fine?"

By seeing this behaviour of Krist, that Krist is so protective to the baby, that he even doesn't cared about his own health, is very anxious feeling for Singto and he just hiddenly wiped his tear by turning himself back from Krist and after that he turned and said "Yah! Baby is okay hon. You don't panic for that. It will effect your health. So please don't stressed yourself. Baby is okay."